Punjab Police Head Constable Exam Pattern – Punjab Police has released the post notification status of the Head Constable vacancies recently. There are many aspirants who will be applying for this post from Punjab. So, here we will about to give you the Punjab Police HC Exam pattern 2021 with syllabus. Full exam syllabus, marking scheme, Subjects & topics etc. will be stated here on this post. The exam date of Punjab Police Head Constable will be soon announced by Board, once the application process is been completed. To check latest Punjab police HC Exam pattern 2021, candidates can see the full article below.
Also see: PSSSB Patwari Cutoff Marks 2021
Punjab Police HC Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates those who are applying for the Head Constable post 2021 released by the Punjab police. They must wanted to know the Syllabus and exam pattern. So, that they can prepared for it early and can pass in the exam with the good marks to qualify for the next round. Below we have provided you the Punjab police Head Constable Exam pattern 2021. The pattern include the following things such as Total marks for exam, Is there a negative marking or not, Number of papers, Mark for per questions attempted, Type of exam/Questions & what will be the time duration for the exam.
- There will be 2 Papers Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Type of exam – Objective.
- Multiple Choice Questions is asked.
- Paper 1 – 100 Questions, Paper 2 – 100.
- Total Marks – 800 (Per paper – 400).
- 2 hrs. time is given in each paper.
- Each question will be of 4 marks.
- Negative marking – 1 marks is deducted for wrong answer (25% of assigned to question)
Punjab Police HC Head Constable Exam Syllabus 2021
Name of the Board – Punjab Police Board
Post Name – Head Constable
Exam Date – Not yet Announced
Category – Exam pattern/Syllabus
Official site – punjabpolice.gov.in
Punjab Police HC Apply Link – Apply Here
Total Vacancy – 787
Process of Selection – CBT(Stage 1)/PMT (Stage 2)/PST(Stage 2)/Document Scrutiny
Punjab Police Head Constable 2021 Syllabus
Punjab Police HC PAPER – 1 Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude – Numbers & Numerical Skills, Numbers & their relations, Simplification, Decimals and Fractions, Ratios and Proportions, Percentage, Average (Mean, Mode, Median), Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Time and Work, Speed, Time and Distance.
- General Awareness – Indian Constitution and its features, Central and State Legislature, Executive & Local Government Institutions, Judicial Institutions, History & Culture of Punjab, Science & Technology, Indian Economy& Agriculture, Geography of India, Current Affairs (National and International) including current legal developments.
- Punjabi Language – Punjabi Language skills including Sentence Completion and Structuring, Error Detection, Vocabulary (Synonyms/Antonyms, One Word Substitution etc.), Reading Comprehension/Passage, Translation from English to Punjabi, Precis Skills, Fill in the blanks, Idioms & Phrases.
Punjab Police HC PAPER – 2 Syllabus
- Digital Literacy & Computer Awareness – Fundamentals of Computers, E-mail Communication Basics, Computer Hardware, MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Internet & Worldwide web, Social Media Platforms, Web Search engines, Mobile Phones (basic conceptual knowledge).
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning – Statements & Conclusions, Number and Letter Series,
Sequencing, Missing number, Pattern Completion, Order and Ranking, Direction and Distances, Puzzles, Calendars, Relationship Problems, Coding & De-coding, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning & Legal Reasoning.
Punjab Police Head Constable Advert PDF Notice – Check Here
Also check – Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021