WBCS Prelims Expected Cutoff Marks – WBPSC on 22 Aug 2021, has conducted the West Bengal Civil Services Prelims exam in many exams centers in West Bengal. Those who have given the exam now can check the WBCS Prelims Exam analysis with the expected cutoff marks category wise. The cutoff marks are minimum marks that students have to score on the prelims exam in order to get entry into the WBCS Mains exam 2021. WBPSC will soon release the WBCS prelims cutoff marks 2021 with the results on the official site of WBPSC. To look for more info about the WBCS prelims exam 2021 you can see the article below.
Also see: WBCS Question Paper Solved 2021
WBCS Prelims Official Answer key 2021(OUT)
WBCS Prelims Expected Cutoff Marks 2021
WBPSC WBCS prelims exam 2021 is now over. And candidates can now check the WBCS Prelims expected cutoff marks from here with Unofficial answer key. The official answer key will be announced after 1 week of time. The examination is organized for the candidates to get selected in one of the services comprising of post which is divided in to Group i.e. Group A, B, C, D Services. Aspirants at last qualifying the mains exam shall be called up for the PT test for the Group A, B, C & D. Where the Each candidate will be asked questions on matters of general interest.
WBCS Prelims 2021 Question Paper PDF (Available)
See Here – WBCS Prelims Answer key 2021 SET B by Rice Smart Academy
WBCS Prelims Expected Cutoff 2021
WBCS 2019 Prelims Cutoff
|Category||Marks (Out of 200)|
WBCS 2018 Prelims Cutoff
|Category||Marks (Out of 200)|
WBPSC WBCS Cutoff Marks 2021 Category Wise
Board Name – WBPSC
Name of the Exam – WBCS 2021 Executive (West Bengal Civil Services) [Prelims]
Date of exam held – 22 August 2021
Category – Cutoff Marks/Results
Selection procedure – Prelims exam/Mains/Interview (Personality test)
Official site – wbpsc.gov.in
Check – WBPSC Judicial Service prelims Cutoff 2021
WBCS 2021 prelims Exam pattern
- Languages – Bengali and English
- Number of MCQ – 200.
- There will be a negative marking for wrong answer.
- 1 mark each for correct answer.
- Time duration – 2½ hours
|National and International Current Events||25||25|
|Indian Geography with special reference to West Bengal||25||25|
|Indian Polity and Economy||25||25|
|Indian National Movements||25||25|
|General Mental Ability||25||25|
WBCS Mains Exam Pattern 2021
- Languages – English and Bengali (except language paper).
- Negative marking is there according to the official notice.
- 1 mark for each correct answers (MCQ based).
- 6 papers are mandatory in the mains exam.
- From this 6 paper, only Group A & B choose one optional subject which will have 2 papers.
- 200 Marks for 2 optional paper (Total marks – 400).
- 4 papers which are compulsory they are MCQ based & the other two are writing type.
|Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali||NA||200|
|General Studies I||200||200|
|General Studies II||200||200|
|Constitution and Economy of India||200||200|
|Arithmetic and Reasoning||200||200|
WBCS Personality test Pattern 2021
|Group A and B||200|
How to Check WBPSC WBCS Results 2021
- Students can go to the site of WBPSC which is given above.
- Now, on the homepage on top menu see the link “Result”.
- Click on that link.
- The page will open where you will see the link “WBCS 2021 Results“.
- Click on the pdf in front of it.
- You can see the qualified candidates roll number with their category.
WBPSC 2021 Prelims Results – Check Here
Must see: WBPSC WBCS 2021 Prelims exam Analysis
3 thoughts on “WBPSC WBCS Prelims Expected Cutoff Marks 2021 Results & Merit list”