TS Polycet Seat Allotment – TS polycet 2021 Phase 1 counselling procedure is now started from 5 August 2021. All those who have qualified the TS polycet entrance exam. They can now registered for the counselling procedure, Pay the fees, Do the registration & Book slot for certificate verification. The whole schedule of TS polycet seat allotment 2021 & counselling will be given here. Only those students are able to perform in the counselling who have the TS polycet 2021 exam qualified. The TS polycet first phase has been begin from the date of 5 August, To see the full time table related to the TS polycet Counselling of First Phase & Final phase you can see the full article below.
Also see: AILET Seat Allotment 2021
TS Polycet Seat Allotment 2021
At the time of TS polycet counselling procedure, candidate must have to pay the processing fees and for document verification you must book a slot. The verification will be done in an offline mode by reporting to the Counselling center. The following that process the registration shall be done. You must choose you own choice for Selecting the course and institutes. Provisionally allotted seats of first and final phase will be displayed on the TS polycet website. After the candidates is allotted then you must login in the candidates login and there will be admission number that is generated. Report to the allotted college with Xerox copies of certificates and Original Transfer certificate on 1 August, 2021. Or else your seat is cancelled.
TS Polycet Provisional Allotment List 2021 (Available)
Important Documents For Verification
Aspirants must carry original and couple of Xerox sets of the following documents:
- SSC or its equivalent Marksheet
- TS Polycet Rank Card 2021
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- IV to X Study Certificates
- Aadhaar Card
- TS Polycet Hal Ticket 2021
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PH/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate (If applicable)
TS Polycet Counselling Process 2021
Name of the Board – DTE Telangana
Exam Name – TS Polycet 2021
Date of Exam – 17 July 2021
TS polycet Processing fees – OC/BC – Rs.600/-
SC/ST – Rs.300/-
Filling basic Information/Date & time for certificate verification/Payment of fees – 5 Aug to 9 Aug 2021
Verification of Certification dates – 6 Aug to 10 Aug 2021
Exercising option after Certificate Verification – 6 Aug To 12 Aug 2021
Freezing of option – 12 Aug 2021
Provisional allotment of seats – 14 Aug 2021
Fees Payment/Self reporting through portal – 14 Aug to 20 Aug 2021
Registrations for final phase – August 23, 2021
Certificate Verification – 24 Aug, 2021
Exercising Options – 25 Aug, 2021 to 28 Aug
Freezing of options – 25 Aug 2021
allotment of seats (Provisional) – 27 August, 2021
Payment of Fee/Self Reporting – 27 Aug to 31 Aug 2021
Reporting (Allotted College) – 1 Sept, 2021
Academic session commencement – 1 Sept, 2021
Also see: TS Polycet Results 2021
How to Check for TS Polycet Counselling Process 2021
- Candidates can go to the site of TS polycet i.e. tspolycet.nic.in.
- Now, the first steps is to pay the processing fees online, click on the link “pay processing fees” on top the of the menu.
- Fill in the details to submit the fees.
- After the fees procedure, you must book the slot of yours for the certificate verification where you have to attend the document verification process. For that click on the link “Slot Booking“.
- When the slot booking is done, candidates have to take the original and attested photocopies of all their documents for verification offline. After that only the entry will be eligible for the aspirant.
- Then the candidates can register for the counselling procedure. Create your account there.
- Now, you will have to participate in the option entry which is commenced online. From there you can choose the course and institutes as per choice.
- Get lock on to the choice during the process of option entry. If you do not select or lock the choice of your own, then within the last date of time your choice will be automatically locked and you cannot change the the choice after that.
- When the TS polycet seat allotment 2021 take place, then the candidates can login to their account to see status of seat allotment. If you are allotted then you can download the allotment letter containing the name of the institute and course allotted.
- At last, final step is to report to the allotted institutes with receipt and allotment letter.
TS Polycet Allotment 2021 – Check Here
TS polycet Counselling Notice PDF – Check Here
TS Polycet 2021 Registration Link – Check Here
1 thought on “TS Polycet Seat Allotment 2021 Counselling Process, Certificate Verification”