TNUSRB SI expected cutoff marks 2022 – The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board(TNUSRB) had conducted its examination on 25th June and 26th June. The examination was to the post of Sub-Inspector. Total number of vacancies was 444. All the aspiring candidates can check for the expected cut-off marks online when the result is being announced. The Result and category wise cutoff marks will be uploaded on the official website of TNUSRB that is tnursb.tn.gov.in.
Note: TNUSRB SI Eligible candidates list for open and department wise is now announced. See the result link below at last.
TNUSRB SI expected cutoff marks 2022
Authority: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board(TNUSRB)
Post: Sub-Inspector(Taluk and Armed Reserve)
Exam Date: 25th July 2022 and 26th June 2022
Salary: Rs.36900 -116600/-
Official Website: tnursb.tn.gov.in.
TNUSRB SI Cutoff 2022
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- Medical Examination and Physical Tests
- Special marks for candidates in sports ,NCC,NSS etc.
- There will be two parts:- Part I and Part-II
- Part I will consist of Tamil language eligibility test testing the candidate’s basic knowledge in the Tamil language.
- It will have objective type questions each of 1 mark each.
- It is the main written exam.
- Total 70 marks ,each question of half mark each.
- Duration is two and a half hours.
- Part – A : General Knowledge (40 Marks – 80 Questions)
- Part – B :Psychology Test (30 marks – 60 Questions)
- Candidates need to score a minimum of 25 marks to qualify this exam.
TNUSRB SI Expected cutoff marks 2022
The result will be declared soon on the official website of TNUSRB that is tnursb.tn.gov.in. This is only the expected cutoff category wise. Real one will be announced within a month or two.
|MBC & DNC||53+||45+|
How to check TNUSRB SI Result 2022
- Visit the official website of TNURSB that is tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- On the home page ,click on ‘Notice Board’.
- Now, you can see the result section where you have to find the link “TNUSRB SI examination result 2022”.
- Click the link.
- The pdf will open in your screen and the qualified candidates list will be there with cutoff marks category wise.
- Check your roll number or name there.
TNUSRB SI Result enrolment wise 2022 (Open) – See here
TNUSRB SI Result enrolment wise 2022 (Department) – See here
TNUSRB SI Result roster wise 2022 (Open) – See here
TNUSRB SI Result roster wise 2022 (Department) – See here
- What is the cutoff marks for TNUSRB SI exam?
Ans. The cutoff marks can be seen from above link.
- When will the result of TNUSRB SI is released?
Ans. Result is now out.
- What is the qualifying marks for TNUSRB SI exam for open and departmental quota?
Ans. For open quota it is 25 marks out of 75 & 30 out of 85 marks.