PSSSB Jail Warder Expected Cutoff 2021 – PSSSB Punjab board has conducted the examination of Jail Warder/Matron on the date of 27th, 28th & 29th August. There are many candidates in Punjab who have applied for this post and given this exam to get selected. Today we will talk about the PSSSB Jail Warder cutoff marks category wise for the year 2021. Also, those students who haven’t seen the PSSSB Jail warder Provisional answer key and question paper they can click on the direct link below to see it. PSSSB will soo released the Jail warder result on their website i.e. sssb.punjab.gov.in.
PSSSB Jail Warder Cutoff Marks 2021 Category Wise
After giving the exam of PSSSB Jail warder 2021, aspirants have to score the minimum cutoff marks in order to be eligible for the next round. Without bringing the minimum marks he/she shall not be passed. 40% marks is the minimum qualifying marks that the person has to bring in order to clear the Jail warder written exam. Hence, the PSSSB Jail warder Cutoff marks shall be out in category wise & each category will have different cutoff marks. Following are some of the major factors that will depend on Cutoff marks.
- Total Vacancies Available.
- Total Students appeared for the exam.
- Exam level or difficulty.
- Previous Year cutoff marks.
Punjab Jail Warder Expected Cutoff 2021
PSSSB Jail Warder Expected Cutoff Marks 2021
Name of the board – PSSSB
Exam name – Jail Warder/Matron 2021
Date of exam – 27, 28, 29th August 2021
Category – Cutoff Marks/Results
Total Vacancies – 847
Official site – sssb.punjab.gov.in
Stages to get selected – Written exam/PET/PST
PSSSB Jail Warder Marking Scheme 2021
- Total 100 Questions was there in the paper.
- 1 mark for each correct answers.
- Total marks was 100 for the exam.
- Negative marking was there in the exam. 1/4 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- No marks is minus for not attempting the question.
- 40% marks is necessary to score to pass in the exam.
PSSSB Jail warder 2021 Vacancies Details
Warder (Males) – 815 Posts
- General – 352 vacancies
- Economic Weaker Section. – 82
- Sports (SC-MTB) – 4
- Sports (SC-R&O) – 4
- Ex serviceman (General) – 57
- Ex serviceman (SC-M&B) – 16
- Ex serviceman (SC-R&O) – 16
- Scheduled Caste (M&B) – 82
- Scheduled Caste (R&O) – 81
- Backward Class – 80
- Freedom Fighter – 8
- Ex serviceman (BC) – 17
- Sports (General) – 16
- General – 13 vacancies
- Ex serviceman (General) – 3
- Scheduled Caste (R&O) – 3
- Backward Class – 4
- Economic Weaker Section. – 3
- Scheduled Caste (M&B) – 3
How to Check Punjab PSSSB Jail Warder Result 2021
- Go to the original site of PSSSB above given.
- On the main page only, under the advertisement section see the link “PSSSB Jail warder results 2021“.
- Click on that link.
- Now, see the candidates list and their marks who are selected.
- Also see the cutoff marks link there category wise.
PSSSB Jail Warder 2021 Result – See Here
Frequently Questions Asked About Punjab Jail warder Exam
- When will the PSSSB Jail warder result is announced?
Ans. It will be announced shortly.
- What is the minimum qualifying marks for Punjab Jail warder Written Exam?
Ans. 40% is the minimum qualifying marks for Jail warder exam.