OSSSC Results Pharmacist -OSSSC board has successfully organized & conducted the exam of Pharmacist and Radiographer on 4 July 2021. There are lots of aspirants who have appeared for the exam for the post of Pharmacist & Radiographer. About 800 total vacancies has been released for both of the posts. 200 for Radiographer & 800 for Pharmacist. Aspirants those who shall bring in the cutoff marks or qualifying marks in the written exam. They can see the final merit list or OSSS Pharmacist Results 2021 from the direct link given below at last. You can see your roll number and name on the candidates list if you are passed on to the exam.
Also see: OSSSC Pharmacist Answer key 2021
OSSSC Results Pharmacist 2021
OSSSC will announced the Provisional results first for the written exam till the verification of data. After the verification of biodata and other the final candidates list or will be published. The merit list of OSSSC Radiographer and pharmacist is uploaded category wise in order of merit on the basis of sum of total marks secured by the candidates in the written test and marks awarded for contractual work experience as per Odisha Group C and Group D posts. OSSSC will do the allotment according to the merit & choice/preference of district.
Note: Minimum cutoff marks to pass in the pharmacist & radiographer for General is 35%, & for the SC/ST/Pwd/SEBC/Ex-serviceman & Sports candidates is 30%.
Documents Verification Round (Important Documents to Bring [Original as well as Xerox])
- Application Form of OSSSC Pharmacist.
- Certificate of Registration in Pharmacist Council of State of Odisha.
- HSC Examination Certificates & Marksheets of other exams (qualified by the candidates if having).
- Aspirants who claim reservation as SC/ST/PWBD/ should produce a certificate supporting issued by a competent authority.
- Candidates claiming disability reservation should release a certificate supporting issued by a competent authority.
- Certificate of passing Odia as a language in the final exam of 8th class from any school recognized by the Odisha government Or the aspirants must have an Odia language in the middle school standard by the School and Mass Education Department, Odisha.
- Discharge document/Certificate in support of service rendered by the candidate in the Defense services,
- Document or certificate produced by the candidate on his work experience as a contractual worker under the Government of Odisha.
- The certificate produced by the candidate on his work experience as a pharmacist under OSH&FW society/scheme.
- Sportsperson certificate issued by the candidate issued by Sports and Youth Services Government of Odisha.
OSSSC Radiographer Merit list 2021
Organization Name – OSSSC
Exam Name – Radiographer & Pharmacist 2021
Date of Exam – 4 July 2021
Category – Results/Merit list
Selection Process – Written Test/Interview
official site – osssc.gov.in
How to Check OSSSC Pharmacist Results 2021
- You must enter the portal of Odisha Sub Ordinate Service Selection Board above given.
- Then you can search the link “OSSSC Pharmacist Radiographer Results 2021“.
- Click on that link.
- If it ask for login you can simply put your details and login.
- Now, see the results list in front of you.
- Download your result if necessary for future use.
OSSSC Pharmacist Results 2021 – Check Here
OSSSC Radiographer Results 2021 – Check Here