OSSSC Laboratory Technician Cutoff Marks 2022 – OSSSC Lab Technician 2022 exam will be soon over. After that the students will be looking for stuffs like Answer key, Results & cutoff marks. In this page you will get the OSSSC Lab Technician Cutoff marks with qualified candidates list in pdf. The cutoff marks are the marks that the candidates must have to bring in order to move to the next round or to get selected. But before that minimum % of marks are necessary to qualify in exam. The OSSSC Laboratory technician cutoff is released category wise with result.
OSSSC Lab Technician Cutoff Marks 2022
The exam of OSSSC was in offline mode where there are MCQ type questions. Negative marking of 0.25 marks is there for each wrong answer. There are several things in which the cutoff depends like Minimum qualifying % of marks, Last year cutoff marks, Total number of vacancies, Difficulty level of paper, No. of students given the exam on exam day. The final merit list of the candidate will be made according to the marks secured in Written and contractual work experience. After that the document verification is done.
OSSSC Lab Technician Minimum Qualifying Marks
- For GEN/UR – 35% of marks.
- And for ST/SC, PwD, Ex-Serviceman and Sports candidates – 30%
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Cutoff 2022
Name of the exam – Laboratory technician 2022
Organization/Authority Name – OSSSC
Date of exam – 6 Feb 2022
Category – Cutoff Marks/Results
Selection process – Written exam/merit list
Official site – osssc.gov.in
Vacancies – 1000
Result status – Soon Available
OSSSC Laboratory technician 2022 Vacancies
How to Check OSSSC Laboratory Technician Results 2022
- Enter the portal of OSSSC given above.
- Now, on the top menu see the option “Recruitment“.
- Under that you will see the link “Notifications”.
- Click on the link.
- Search the link “Result of the written test for Laboratory Assistant”.
- Click on the result link.
- See the roll number or name of the qualified candidates list in pdf there.
OSSSC Laboratory technician Result 2022 – Check Here
FAQ About OSSSC Laboratory Technician Cutoff & Results
- Is there a negative marking in the exam of OSSSC Lab technician?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 Marks for every wrong answer.
- When will the OSSSC Laboratory technician 2022 result is announced?
Ans. The result is announced within a 1-2 months.
- What is the minimum qualifying marks for OSSSC Lab Technician?
Ans. For UR it is 35% & for others it is 30%.