OPSC MO Expected Cutoff Marks 2021 – OPSC Medical Officer exam was organized on 28 April 2021 in various examination centers. To get passed on to the OPSC MO exam 2021, candidates must have to bring in the cutoff marks or you can say the qualifying marks category wise. After the exam students who will qualify in the exam will be move on to the certification verification round. Both of the exam written and verification round are compulsory for the students to get recruited for the post. To Know more about the OPSC MO Expected cutoff marks 2021 and results you can read the whole post below given.
OPSC MO Expected Cutoff Marks 2021 Category Wise
Odisha Public Service Commission released a total of 2452 MO Assistant Surgeon vacancies for the candidates who are interested in it. The Computer based recruitment exam for Medical officer (Advt No. 09) was rescheduled and was conducted on 28 April 2021. There are many students who are demanding the Board to postponed the exam of OPSC Medical officer (Assistant Surgeon) due to Coronavirus. To get recruited for the Medical officer post, aspirant must have to give CBRE exam and Certification round. 30% Weightage is given to the Career marking and 70% for written exam. The final merit list will be created on the marks obtained in both career marking and written test. To get the OPSC MO Assistant Surgeon Cutoff marks 2021 category wise candidates must have to wait till the result is announced.
OPSC MO Assistant Surgeon Cutoff Marks 2021
The cutoff marks is always depend on some factors that are:
- Number of vacancies
- Candidates who have given the exam.
- Level of Difficulty
- Previous Year cutoff marks
How to check OPSC Medical Officer Cutoff Marks Category Wise
- For cutoff marks you have to visit the main site of OPSC.
- Then click on the link “OPSC MO Assistant Surgeon result or cutoff marks”.
- In front of your result see the marks obtained by you and other students.
- From there only you can see the cutoff marks.
OPSC Medical Officer Results 2021 | OPSC MO Merit list
Board Name – OPSC
Exam Name – Medical Officer 2021
Total Vacancies – 2452
Date of Exam – 28 April 2021
Category – Cutoff/Results
Selection Process – Written test/Career Marking
Official site – opsc.gov.in
How to Check OPSC MO Results 2021
- Go to the official site of OPSC above given.
- Then under notice in center search the link “OPSC MO medical Officer results 2021“.
- Click on that link.
- Now you can see the the result displayed on your screen.
- Check your roll number and name on the list.
OPSC MO Assistant Surgeon Results 2021 – CLICK HERE
Important Documents For OPSC Medical Officer Verification Round
Those candidates who will qualify in the written exam have to bring in the hard copy of application form & copies of important documents such as certificates mention below for verification round.
- HSC Marksheet.
- Intermediate/ +2 certificate.
- MBBS Degree certificate issued by the concerned university.
- Master’s Degree certificate.
- Mark list to support all the aforesaid examinations.
- Two recent size photographs (unattested) have been uploaded to the online application.
- Houseman ship completion certificate.
- Medical registration certificate under Odisha state.
- In-service certificate mentioning the period served as Medical Officer under the State Government.
- OPSC copy of challan showing payment of fees.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Certificates of conduct.
- Community certificate as per the norms.
- Odia language test certificate from the board of secondary education.
- Certificate relating to passing the screening test conducted by the National Board of Examination under the Medical Council of India.
- Disability Certificate.
- Discharge certificate from Commanding Officer wherever applicable.
- Sports certificate issued by the director of Sports Odisha.