OPSC ASO Cutoff Marks 2022 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has already conducted an exam to sort the candidates as Assistant Section Officer (ASO) for the home department in Odisha. This exam was conducted on 27th August 2022. There are 796 vacancies available for this post. Now since the exam has already concluded, the candidates are waiting for the result and merit list that will be provided by the authority on the official website. The results will be declared mostly by September 2022. To check the OPSC ASO Cutoff marks you can see it from here. The cutoff marks will be out with the result. For more information and notices regarding the ASO exam, the candidates can visit the official website: www.opsc.gov.in.
OPSC ASO Cutoff Marks 2022
Authority: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Name of the Post : Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
Exam Date : 27th August 2022
Result Date : September 2022 (expected)
Category: Results/Cutoff/Merit list
Official Website : www.opsc.gov.in
Cut- off marks details
In order to qualify for the exam, the Commission will set a minimum cut-off mark level which the candidates need to cross in order to qualify for the exam. The cut-off marks vary each year and there are many factors that decide the cut-off marks such as
- Difficulty level of the question paper.
- Number of candidates appearing for the exam.
- Number of vacancies available.
The candidates must note that barely clearing the cut-off will not guarantee them the post they want. Many candidates contest for one post and so preference is given to those candidates first who secure the highest marks.
OPSC ASO Expected Cutoff Marks 2022
OPSC ASO Results 2022
The candidates will have to answer 4 papers for this exam. The exam will be of total 450 marks and will be MCQ based. A negative mark of 0.25 will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
The syllabus of the exam is as follows:
- General Awareness
- Reasoning, mental ability and mathematics
- Knowledge of English and Odia language
- Computer Application
The previous year’s cut-off for some categories is given below:-
- Male (UR): 225
- Female(UR) : 209
- Ex-servicemen: 187
- Male( PwD): 176
How to check OPSC ASO Results 2022
- Visit the official website : www.opsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, search for ‘Candidate’s Corner’.
- In ‘Candidate’s Corner’ , check for ‘Results’.
- Click on the ‘Results’ link.
- Next, search for the Assistant Section Officer (ASO) results and cut-off marks link.
- The cut-off marks will be displayed for each category.
- The results will be displayed along with the name of the candidate, category , gender etc.