MPPSC AE Cutoff marks 2022 – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission(MPPSC) have recently conducted the exam for the post of Assistant Engineer(AE). Total released vacancies for this year was 466. This exam will fill up the posts in the mechanical, electrical and civil engineering departments. Exam for these posts was conducted on 3rd July 2022. The cutoff marks, result and merit list will be shortly uploaded on its official website mppsc.mp.gov.in. After that answer key is released you can check your marks how much your are getting and soon after that the MPPSC AE Cutoff is released with result.
MPPSC AE Civil Engineering Cutoff marks 2022
For the convenience of the candidates, we have provided the previous cutoff marks below. The cut-off marks for each category will vary. Cutoff marks depends on a number of factors like vacancies available, total number of candidates answering the exam, difficulty level of the question paper etc. Below is the previous mppsc ae cutoff marks category wise given, so that you can gain some idea how much cutoff can go this time.
MPPSC AE Previous Year Cutoff Marks
MPPSC AE Civil Cutoff 2016
MPPSC AE Mechanical Cutoff 2016
MPPSC AE Electrical Cutoff 2016
MPPSC AE Minimum Qualifying Marks
- General category candidates need to score 40% marks in section A and B separately.
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD category candidates need to score 30% marks in each section.
MPPSC AE Cutoff marks 2022
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Post: Assistant Engineer (AE)
Exam Date: 3rd July 2022
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
MPPSC AE Vacancies Overview
- Civil Engineering: 427
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering: 34
- Mechanical Engineering: 05
- General candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD: Rs.250/-
MPPSC AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- The syllabus for the MPPSC AE exam is divided into two sections A and B.
- Section A will be related to general knowledge while engineering related questions will be asked in section B
The syllabus related to section A is provided below.
- Important Historical events and Major dynasties of M.P.
- Main festivals, folk music and folk art of M.P
- Politics and Economy of M.P.
- Forest, Mountain and Rivers of M.P.
- Famous sports competitions, awards and sports institutions of the State and country
- Electronics, computers, information and communication technology.
- Internet and Social networking sites
- Important Personalities of M.P
- Written Exam: 450 marks
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- MCQ based questions
- Each question carries 3 marks
- Interview: 50 marks
- Total: 500 marks
- The candidates who qualify the written exam will be further eligible to appear for the interview.
- General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, National and International Level (150 marks)
- Questions on Technical Subject (300 marks)
How to check MPPSC AE Result 2022
- Visit the official website of MPPSC that is mppsc.mp.gov.in.
- On the home page ,click on ‘Results’.
- Now, you can see the result section where you have to find the link “MPPSC AE result 2022”.
- Click the link.
- From the results provides, click on the subject for which you have answered the exam.
- The pdf will open in your screen and the list of the qualified candidates will be displayed along with the cutoff marks for each category.
- Check your roll number and name there.
MPPSC AE Result 2022 – Check here