GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Cutoff Marks 2022 – Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection previously has conducted the examination of Bin Sachivalay clerk on 24 April 2022. There are almost 3000+ vacancies that have been out this time for this post. As many candidates have appeared for the examination in the state of Gujarat. As of now, the board of GSSSB has released the official provisional answer key for the Bin sachivalay clerk and the students can check it from the official site and calculate their marks. Minimum qualification marks is needed to pass in this exam & the official GSSSB Bin Sacahivalay clerk cutoff will be released soon by the GSSSB category wise when the results is announced.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Cutoff Marks 2022
In the examination of Bin Sachivalay the candidates who have given the exam must have to bring at least 40% minimum marks and cutoff marks in order to move ahead to the Computer proficiency test. The GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk result will soon be released by the board within a month of 1-2. With it the marks of the candidates and candidates list shall be published in the official website. Students Qualifying in the Written exam will be called up for the CPT test and those qualifying that shall be move to the Computer practical exam.
The Cutoff marks will depend on some factors like as follows:
- Number of total vacancies this time.
- Total number of candidates seated for the exam.
- Highest scoring in the exam.
- Previous year cutoff marks.
- Level of exam.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Expected Cutoff 2022
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Cutoff 2022 Category Wise
Name of the board – GSSSB
Examination name – Bin Sachivalay clerk 2022
Date of exam – 24 April, 2022
Category – Cutoff/Results/Merit list
Total vacancies – 3901
Selection process – Written exam(OMR)/CPT test/Computer practical exam
Official site – gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
State – Gujarat
Exam Type – OMR
How to see GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Results 2022
- To know the result of GSSSB bin sachivalay visit the site of GSSSB given above.
- Then, on top menu see the option “Exam”.
- Under that see the link “Know the result”.
- Click the link.
- Now, you can see the Result and merit list of the candidates there.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Result 2022 – Check here
- What is the minimum passing marks for GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk exam?
Ans. All the aspirants must have to score at least 40% in the paper to qualify.
- When will the GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk result is announced?
Ans. The result is now out.
- What is the selection process of GSSSB Bin sachivalay Clerk?
Ans. First the OMR Written exam is held and after that the Computer proficiency test and Computer practical exam is done.