CSPDCL JE Cutoff Marks 2022 – Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited also known as CSPDCL has conducted the exam of JE DEO from 5 Jan to 14 Jan 2022. The authority has released the answer key of both on the official site of CSPDCL. Candidates can check their answers and see how much they have got right and calculate their marks. The CSPDCL JE cutoff marks are the minimum marks that the aspirants have to score in order to pass or qualify in the exam. Candidates qualifying in this exam will be move forward to the next level i.e. skill test.
CSPDCL JE DEO Cutoff Marks 2022
CSPDCL released a total of 707 vacancies for the DEO and JE previously. As of now the official answer key is announced. The final answer key will be available after the period of objection. Then the board shall released the CSPDCL JE DEO result online with cutoff marks and list of qualifying candidates. There are certain standard of marks that are called as minimum qualifying marks that the aspirants have to bring in order to qualify. The qualifying marks are given below category wise.
CSPDC JE DEO Minimum Qualifying marks
- UR/OBC Categories : 40% (80 Marks)
- Reserve SC/ST Categories : 30% (60 Marks)
- Test of speed of 5000 key depressions per hour in English in computer – 50 marks
- Test of speed of 5000 key-digression per hour in Hindi in computer – 50 marks
Note: The total mark for the DEO Skill test will be 50-50. (Qualifying marks – General Category, OBC: 35%, SC, ST: 30%)
CSPDCL DEO Expected Cutoff 2022
Note: This is only the expected cutoff marks. Official may vary from this. Have patience and wait for the official cutoff marks.
CSPDCL JE Expected Cutoff Marks 2022
Name of the Organization – CSPDCL
Date of exam – 5 Jan to 14 Jan 2022
Examination Name – JE DEO 2022
Total Vacancies – 707
Category – Cutoff Marks/Results/Merit list
Official site – cspdcl.co.in
Selection Procedure – CBT Test/Skill Test/Document Verification
How to Check CSPDCL JE DEO Result 2022
- First enter the site of CSPDCL i.e. given above.
- Then on the homepage see the link “Recruitment” on the left hand side.
- Click on the link.
- Now see the post name & in front of that click on the link “Cutoff marks” and for candidates list click on “list of candidates list”.
- Check your name and roll number there.
CSPDCL JE Result 2022 – Click Here
CSPDCL DEO Result 2022 – Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the CSPDCL JE DEO 2022 Result is announced?
Ans. The result will be out within a month.
- What is the minimum qualifying marks for CSPDCL JE DEO exam 2022?
Ans. For UR/OBC it is 40% and for Other it is 30%.
- What after the CSPDCL JE DEO CBT exam 2022?
Ans. After the CSPDCL JE DEO CBT exam candidates qualifying the CBT test will be selected for the Skill test.