Cgpsc peon cutoff marks 2022 – The written exam to fill up 80 available vacancies to the post of Peon in Chhattisgarh state was concluded on 25th September 2022. The exam for the same was conducted by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC). Candidates between 18 to 35 years of age having passed 8th standard could apply for this post. Peon results for the written exam are likely to be released in the month of October. This is the first level of selection. Candidates who pass this exam will be further called in for the interview and the document verification round. Candidates need to keep checking the official website : psc.cg.gov.in for more information and details regarding the exam.
Cgpsc peon cutoff marks 2022
Authority: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Vacancy: 80 posts available
Exam Date: 25th September 2022
Selection process: Written exam/Dictation test
Official Website: psc.cg.gov.in.
CGPSC Peon Expected Cutoff marks 2022
CGPSC State service prelims cutoff marks
CGPSC state Engineering service prelims cutoff marks
Cgpsc peon cutoff marks 2022 category wise
The question paper will be divided in 2 parts; Section 1 and Section 2. There is a negative marking scheme. For every incorrect answer, one-third mark will be deducted. The exam will be conducted for a duration of 2 marks. Those candidates who clear the written exam will be called in for interview and document verification rounds.
There is no fixed criteria for setting the cut-off marks. The cut-off marks vary each year and are dependent on a number of factors such as:
- Number of candidates answering the exam.
- Number of vacancies available.
- Difficulty level of the question paper.
- Previous years results and statistics.
Based on the scores of the candidates, a merit list will be obtained. Candidates must realize that merely passing the exam will not guarantee them the job they are looking for. Preference to candidates will be given based on the merit list and how well they have performed in the exam.
CGPSC Peon Dictation Exam pattern 2022
- Total weightage of 50 marks.
- 0.4 marks deducted in the writing test for Cutting or Overwriting, Incorrect words, Missing words.
|Correct Writing (Dictation)||200-Word Count||50|
How to check the CGPSC Peon 2022 Results and Merit List
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) i.e. psc.cg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, check for the ‘latest’ section.
- In the latest section, you will find the link to ‘Results’.
- Click on the link and open it.
- Next you will have to search the Peon 2022 Exam Result.
- The roll numbers of the candidates who have qualified the exam will be displayed in the PDF.
CGPSC Peon Result 2022 – Check here