Bpsc 67th prelims cutoff 2022 – Bihar Public Service Commission recently conducted its preliminary exam on 30th September 2022. The exam was conducted for a duration of two hours between 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm. To select the eligible candidates, prelims, mains and interview will be conducted. Only those candidates who pass the prelims will be eligible to answer the Mains exam. This recruitment process will fill up vacancies in the administration in the state of Bihar. To know more details about the exams, cut-off and merit list, you can continue reading this article. Candidates should also visit the official website : www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Bpsc 67th prelims cutoff 2022
Authority – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Name of the exam – 67th prelims CCE
Exam date – 30th September 2022
Category – Results/Cutoff
Official site – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Selection process – Prelims/Mains/Interview
Total vacancies – 802
Bpsc 67th prelims exam pattern 2022
- The preliminary exams are qualifying in nature and will allow candidates to be selected for the mains exam.
- 150 questions need to be solved for a duarion of 2 hours.
- The questions asked will be objective in nature.
- Subjects to be tested for the exam include : G
- General Hindi , General Studies Paper 1, General Studies Paper 2, Optional Paper.
- No negative marking scheme for the preliminary exam.
BPSC 67th Prelims Expected Cutoff Marks 2022
Bpsc 67th prelims cutoff 2022 SC ST OBC GEN
Factor that affect the Cutoff Marks
The cutoff marks vary every year but there are certain factors that influence the cut-off criteria. The cutoff marks are determined on the basis of :
- Previous years results and statistics
- Number of vacancies available
- Number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Difficulty level of the question paper
The candidates must also take a note that only passing the exam will not help them get the job they want. Candidates will be preferred according to the merit list prepared by the Commission on the basis of how well the candidates have scored in the exam.
BPSC 67th Prelims Minimum Qualifying Marks 2022 Category Wise
- General Category – 40%
- BC – 36.5%
- OBC – 34%
- Women/SC/ST/PwD – 32%
How to check BPSC 67th Prelims Results
- Visit the official portal of bpsc : www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- All the important links will be provided on the homepage itself.
- Click on the link related to BPSC Prelims Exam Results.
- Results will be provided according to the categories .
- Check for your roll number in the results provided.
BPSC 67th Prelims Result 2022 – See here
- What is the minimum qualification marks in the written exam of BPSC 67th prelims?
Ans. You can see the category wise qualification marks from above table.
- When will the result of BPSC 67th prelims is announced?
Ans. The result will be released within a month or two.
- What is the BPSC 67th prelims cutoff marks?
Ans. The cutoff will be out with the results.