UPSESSB TGT PGT Application form – Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has released application forms to fill various graduate and post graduate jobs. This recruitment drive is conducted to fill the vacancies to the Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher(PGT). Total number of vacancies is 4163. The process to fill the application form will start from 9th June 2022. And the last day to register is 3rd July 2022. However, the last day to pay online fees is 6th July 2022. Last day to submit application form is 9th July 2022. You can see official website of UPSESSB down below.
UPSESSB TGT PGT Application form 2022
Authority – Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board
Posts – Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT),Post Graduate Teacher(PGT)
Vacancies – 4163
Category – Recruitment
Registration Start Date – 9th June 2022
Registration End Date – 3rd July 2022
Fee Payment Last Date – 6th July 2022
Form Submission Last Date – 9th July 2022
Official website – www.usessb.org.
UPSESSB TGT PGT Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university .
- A B.Ed degree from the recognized university established by law in India is required.
- Candidate must be graduated from a recognized university established by law in India
- The Candidate must have a Master’s degree in the respective subject from a recognized university
- The minimum age to be eligible for these posts is 21 years
1)Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT)- 3529
- TGT Male Teacher- 3213
- TGT Female Teacher- 326
2)Post Graduate Teacher(PGT)- 624
- PGT Male Teacher- 549
- PGT Female Teacher- 75
Candidates will be required to make a payment of fees through online mode only. However various online payment modes will be provided such as net banking, card payments and other payment modes. Print your payment receipt once you have paid your fees.
- General category and OBC candidates have to pay a sum of Rs.750/-
- EWS category candidates have to pay a sum of Rs.450/-
- SC category candidates have to pay a sum of Rs.450/-
- ST category candidates have to pay a sum of Rs.250/-
The selection criteria is done on the basis of some stages mentioned below:
- Written exam.
- DV & Medical examination.
Required Details to fill the UPSESSB form
- Valid email-id and mobile number as all the notifications will be sent to the candidates via email and SMS.
- All necessary marksheets of high school, intermediate and other details such as roll number, marks obtained, total marks, percentage.
- If the candidate is a resident of Uttar Pradesh, then domicile certificate of the state of Uttar Pradesh is required.
- Caste certificates for candidates belonging to OBC, SC and ST categories.
- Other certificates such as EWS certificates or Ex-Servicemen certificates if a candidate belongs to the category.
- Certificates related to sports if any candidate has participated in a national level sports competition.
How to apply for UPSESSB TGT PGT posts
- Visit the official website of UPSESSB that is www.upsessb.org.
- In the ‘Advertisement 2022‘, click on the link to apply
- First ,you need to register yourself as a candidate on the official website
- Click on ‘I accept’ and proceed.
- The ‘Candidate Registration Form’ will appear
- Fill in all your details and click on ‘Validate and Preview’.
- Next, pay the online application fees.
- Submit the form and take a printout of it for future refences.
UPSESSB TGT PGT Apply Link – Apply here
UPSESSB TGT Advert Notice PDF – Check here
UPSESSB PGT Advert Notice PDF – Check here
Frequently asked questions
- What is the end date to apply for the post of UPSESSB TGT & PGT?
Ans. You can apply till 3rd of July.
- What is the last date to submit the application form of UPSESSB TGT PGT?
Ans. Form can be submitted till 9th July, 2022. After that no application form is accepted.
- How many vacancies are there for both UPSESSB TGT & PGT?
Ans. For PGT there are 624 vacancies and for TGT 3529 IS available.