UPPSC Technical Lecturer Application Form – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the new vacancy for the U.P. Technical Education (Teaching) post. Candidates applying for these post must be eligible. The application form filling has been started online. So, the candidates can click on the direct link at the last of the article to register and apply for the UPPSC technical Lecturer recruitment 2021. Application mode will only be done in an online mode. No offline application is accepted. To get more news about UPPSC Technical Lecturer Online application & Recruitment. See the full article below given on How you can apply for UPPSC technical lecturer post. What is the educational qualification, Age limit, Last date to apply and submit the form.
Also see: MHADA Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
UPPSC Technical Lecturer Application Form 2021
The Technical lecturer application form is now online available for the candidates. Those want be a lecturer in different teaching service subject post. There are 1370 total teaching service vacancies that are announced by the UPPSC Board on 15 Sept 2021. Students who are eligible must remember that the last date submit the online application form is 15 October 2021. Aspirants must check the full advertisement notice of UPPSC technical lecturer down below to see the step wise process of how you can apply online and submit the UPPSC technical Lecturer application form. Selection will be based upon the marks secured in Written test & the interview. Minimum qualification for written exam is 35 % for SC/ST and for other is 40%.
UPPSC Technical Lecturer 2021 Vacancies Overview
UPPSC Technical Lecturer (Teaching) Application Form 2021
Name of the Organization/Board – UPPSC
Post Name – Technical Lecturer, Librarian, Workshop Superintendent.
Total Vacancies – 1370
Category – Recruitment/Jobs
Online Application Starts from – 15 Sept 2021
Last date to Apply online – 15 Oct 2021
Official site – uppsc.up.nic.in
Pay/Salary Scale – Rs.131400 for Principal And Rs.56,100- 57,700 for Lecturer & other posts
Selection Process – Written exam/Interview
- Sl No 01: 35 to 50 Years
- Sl No 02 to 04: 21 to 40 Years
- Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC: Exam fee 200/- +On-line processing fee 25/- =Rs.225/-
- SC/ ST, Ex Service man: Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/-=Rs.105/-
- And Handicapped: Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee 25/-=Rs.25/-
- Sl No 01: Candidates must have Bachelors Degree, PG, Ph.D
- Sl No 02: Degree, PG (Relevant Disciplines)
- Sl No 03: Degree, PG (Mechanical Eng.)
- Sl No 04: PG (Library Science)
How to Apply for UPPSC Technical Lecturer 2021
- Students who wants to apply for the post first have to go to the site of UPPSC given above.
- Now, on the left hand side see the option “Advertisement/notification“.
- Click on that.
- Check the post name and click on apply button.
- After that you will be entering into the page where various posts are there.
- Read the instructions first and then register for your post.
- After the registration is done.
- Now, you can login and apply for it.
- Fill the form and submit it before or on the last date.
- Take a print out of the the form.
- For any problem you can read the full advert below or you can see the user instructions on the official website while applying for the post.
UPPSC Technical Lecturer 2021 Apply link – See Here
UPPSC Technical Lecturer 2021 Advert PDF – Read Here
Frequently Questions Asked About UPPSC Technical Lecturer 2021 Recruitment
- When will the Online UPPSC Technical Lecturer Application form 2021 is Available?
Ans. The Application process has been started from 15 Sep 2021.
- What is the last date to Apply online for UPPSC technical lecturer 2021 recruitment?
Ans. The last to apply online is 15 Oct 2021.
- How many vacancies are available in the UPPSC technical lecturer post 2021?
Ans. There are total of 1370 vacancies that are available this time for technical Lecturer.