UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission introduces the candidates about the post notification of Medical officer Grade II. So, aspirants who are looking for the Medical officer vacancies or job recruitment. They can now fill in the application form for the UPPSC Medical officer 2021 post. The Apply link is now online available on the official site of UPPSC. You can click on the direct link below to apply for the Medical officer Grade II vacancy. Application have been started from 28 May 2021. To check more details about the UPPSC Medical officer vacancies, How to Apply for it, What is the Age Limit, Vacancies details, Application fees, Educational Qualification etc., watch it below.
Job Alert – Puducherry Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
UPPSC MO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
UPPSC Grade II Medical officer Vacancies is now announced online on the site of UPPSC. To apply for this post you must have to eligible. To see that you must look on to the advertisement or down below for educational qualification. Remember the last date to apply & submit the application form for the post is 28 June 2021. All application must be rejected after that date.
UPPSC Medical Officer Grade II Vacancies Details
|Public Health Specialist||30|
UPPSC MO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Grade II
Organization Name – UPPSC
Post Name – Medical Officer Grade II [Level 2] (Gynecologist, Anesthetist, Pediatrician, Radiologist, Pathologist, General Surgeon, General Physician, Ophthalmologist, Orthopedist, ENT Specialist, Microbiologist , Forensic Specialist, Public Health Specialist)
Total Vacancies – 3620
Pay Scale – Rs.67700-208700
Category – Recruitment/Jobs
Starting date to Apply online – 28 May 2021
Last date to Submit & Apply – 28 June 2021
Mode of Payment/Apply – Online
Selection Process – Written exam (Screening)/Interview
Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.105/- (Rs.80/- Fee + Rs.25/- Online Processing Fee)
- SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman: Rs.65/- (Rs.40/- Fee + Rs.25/- Online Processing Fee)
- PH aspirants: Rs.25/- (Rs.25/- Online Processing Fee)
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
Candidate must have MBBS degree, Postgraduate Degree (3 years), Postgraduate Diploma (2 years) [Check the advert]
How to Apply for UPPSC Medical Officer Grade II posts 2021
- Go to the site of UPPSC first.
- Then click on the link on left hand side ” All Advertisement/Notifications”.
- Now, you will see the Apply link.
- Click on that link.
- The new page will open in front of you containing the Medical officer grade II posts.
- View the qualification and then apply.
- Before applying for the post, first see the instruction and advertisement.
- Read it and then proceed.
- Register first & login with your details.
- Apply for the post you want and submit the application form before or on the last date of submission.
UPPSC Medical Officer Grade II Apply Link – Check Here
UPPSC MO Medical Officer Advert Pdf – Read Here
2 thoughts on “UPPSC MO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 3620 Grade II Posts – Apply now”