UKMSSB X Ray Technician Recruitment – X Ray technician post are now available for the candidates of Uttarakhand. UKMSSB has announced the latest news about the notice of X Ray technician recruitment of Samuh G. Candidates can now apply for the post from the date of 16 May 2021. Aspirants can log on to the site for registration first after that you can fill up the application form online from the main website. The link for the application form is now down below at last of the posts. Check How you can apply for the UKMSSB X Ray Technician 2021, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Last date to Apply Online etc.
Job Alert – JKPSC Assistant registrar Recruitment
UKMSSB X Ray Technician Recruitment 2021
UKMSSB released the online application for X Ray Technician 2021. Applicants who are eligible and wanted to apply for this post. They must register and apply for this from 16 may 2021. You need to aware of the news that X Ray Technician Application form link will be last until the date of 14 June 2021. The last date for the online payment is done till 14 June. Candidates will be selected depending on the marks secured in the written exam & Interview.
UKMSSB X Ray Technician Vacancies details
UKMSSB X Ray Technician Recruitment Samuh G
Board Name – UKMSSB
Post Name – X Ray Technician
Total Vacancies – 70
Category – Recruitment/Jobs
Official site – ukmssb.org
Starting Date to Apply Online – 16 May 2021
Last date to Apply Online – 14 June (Till 11:59 PM)
Salary Pay – Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-)
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 42 years
Payment Mode – Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ EWS (candidates of Uttarakhand state) – Rs.150/-
- Candidate must have passed Intermediate examination with Science from the Secondary Education Council, Uttarakhand or any examination recognized by the Government as equivalent.
- Candidate should have a diploma or degree of X-ray technician / technology or diploma or degree recognized by the government before qualifying for registration in Uttarakhand State Medical Faculty or Uttarakhand Paramedical Council.
- Candidate should have a certificate of registration of Uttarakhand State Medical Faculty or Uttarakhand Paramedical Council. Knowledge of Hindi should be must.
How to Apply for UKMSSB X Ray Technician Post 2021
- Enter the portal of UKMSSB i.e. ukmssb.co.in.
- Then click on the link “Apply Now”.
- After that see the desired link “Apply here for the post of X Ray Technician 2021”.
- First register if you have not register.
- Then login with your details.
- Read the instructions before applying.
- Apply for the post fill in the application form and submit it before or on the last date.
- Take the print of out the application form.
UKMSSB X Ray Technician 2021 Apply Link – Apply Here
UKMSSB X Ray Technician Recruitment Notice pdf – Check Here