TNEA Application Form 2022 – The Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission(TNEA) application forms have been released on the official website. The last date to fill the forms is 19th July 2022. Candidates must note that the admission process is done only in online mode. Therefore it is advisable for the candidates to keep checking the official website of TNEA that is www.tneaonline.org. The candidates will be to apply for undergraduate B.Tech/B.E and B.Arch courses. TNEA authority will release the merit list of the applied students depending on which the students call select their preferred college. Read the complete article below to get more information about the admission process.
TNEA Application Form 2022
Authority: Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission
Application Form Release Date: 20th June 2022
Last Date to fill application form: 19th July 2022
Merit List Release: 8th August 2022
Counselling process for reserved category: 16th to 18th August 2022
Counselling process for general category: 22nd August to 14th October 2022
End of counselling rounds: 18th October 2022
Category – Recruitment/Application form
- For General Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/STA category of Tamil Nadu: Rs.250/-
Allotment of Seats for eminent sportsperson
- The candidates will have to submit the required sports certificate, participation certificates and other certificates as per requirements.
- There will be marks allotted for international ,national and state level achievements.
Certificates to be uploaded
The original certificates have to be uploaded once the candidate has finished the registration process. Minimum size 150kb and maximum size should be 1mb.
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Sports certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-servicemen Certificate
- Medical certificate for differently abled persons
TNEA Seat Allotment Criteria
The merit list of the students will be prepared based on maths, physics and chemistry marks. There will be 6 allotment criteria provided to a candidate to select a seat in the college. The students are required to make informed decisions in such a case.
1) Accept and Join
Candidate can accept the seat offered to him ,download the allotment order and report to the college for admission. If in case the candidate fails to report to the college ,he will lose his seat and cannot participate in any other rounds.
2) Accept and Upward
The candidate can accept the current seat allotted but still wait for higher allotment.
3) Decline and Upward
Candidate has not accepted the current seat and waits for the higher allotment.
4) Decline and Move to the next round
Candidate will not wait for upward movement in the current round but will participate in the next round.
5) Decline and Quit
Candidate declines the current seat and will not participate in the upcoming rounds.
6) Upward or move to next round
If no seat has been allotted to the candidate, candidates can opt for upward movement. If there is any seat in the upward movement, it will be allotted to the candidate. If no seat is available, then candidate moves to the next round.
How to fill the TNEA Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website of TNEA that is www.tneaonline.org.
- Click on the link for which you want to answer the exam
- Provide necessary details such as your name, mobile number, email-id, birth date, password.
- You will receive an OTP on your email id, enter it and proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Before the final submission of the form, preview it once to ensure that all details are correct.
- Next, proceed to pay the fees.
- Upload your documents such as photograph and signature and press the ‘Freeze Upload’ button to ensure that you can neither upload nor remove any document.
- Take a copy of your uploaded application form.
TNEA Application form 2022 – Check here