SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 – SSC has released the notification of stenographer jobs grade C and D in online SSC website. Candidates who apply for SSC Stenographer can apply online for SSC Steno Jobs 2020 by taking full information from this site. The details of the SSC stenographer’s Vacancies are given in the SSC Steno Advertisement. In this Website, you will get the official link of the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct a computer-based test for various Ministries and Department Organizations of grades ‘C’ and ‘D’. Candidates who are eligible for this post can apply for SSC Steno Grapher Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination. You will have to read the entire article to know the details of the rest. Do not miss a single step, otherwise you will be the problem. Therefore, you have to read properly about the entire SSC stenographer Jobs recruitment.
SSC Stenographer Jobs 2020 Notification
Official notice of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D is active in the official site. Only those aspirants can fill or apply the steno form which has skill in the steno. Candidates must have 12th pass for a stenographer job. The selection procedure of SSC has been divided into two parts, first written examination (CBT) and second skill test. After this, there will be a document verification of qualified candidates, in which the candidates will be asked to bring important document for verification.
SSC Steno Selection Procedure
- CBT (Computer Based Test )
- Skill Test
- Document Verification.
SSC Stenographer Age Limit 2020 Grade c & d
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years
SSC Steno Important Documents To Carry
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Government School/ College ID Card.
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU).
- Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defense.
- Any other Photo bearing ID Card issued by Central/ State Govt.
Note: Any Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once
submitted, will not be changed under any circumstances.
SSC Steno Jobs Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name of Job||Ssc Stenographer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10 Oct 2020|
|Last Date for Submission||4 Nov 2020|
|Last date of Online Payment||6 Nov 2020|
|Offline Payment Last Date||10 Nov 2020|
Date of Computer Based test – 29 March 2021 to 31 March 2021
Challan Generation Offline – 8 Nov 2020
Fee payable: Rs 100/-
How to Apply for Stenographer Vacancy 2020
- Aspirants must visit to the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Then in the homepage you have to enter the details with login id and password.
- After login with your id and password.
- You have to enter the details correctly in the form.
- After filling up application form you have to make the payment.
- If you are new, then first of all register on the website.
- Click on the register now link.
Note for Candidates: Candidates must read the official advert notification carefully to fill the application form. All the details such as age limit, syllabus, passing marks, fees structure, eligibility qualification etc. will be given there. Click on the link below mention to check the notice released by SSC for Stenographer jobs 2020-21.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Now: See Here