RUHS B.sc nursing application form – Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has released its application forms for candidates interested in B.Sc in nursing application. The last date to fill this form is 30th July 2022.In order to take admissions to the pharmacy courses, the RUHS will conduct an entrance test. In order to appear for the entrance test, the candidates need to fill the application form online. The official website of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is www.ruhsraj.org.
RUHS B.sc nursing application form 2022
Exam Name: RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam
Authority: Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur.
Location: Rajasthan, India
Application Mode: Online
Category: Recruitment/Application form
Exam Mode: Offline
End date to fill the form: 30th July, 2022
Official Website: www.ruhsraj.org
RUHS B.SC Nursing Eligibility
The fee needs to be paid in online mode. Mode of payment can be net banking, credit card ,debit card or UPI. Fee once paid is non transferrable and non refundable.
- General Category: Rs 1800/-
- SC/ST/OBC: Rs 900/-
- Students need to complete their 10+2th exams with physics ,chemistry and biology as main subjects from Rajasthan Board of Education or any other recognized board.
- General Category Students: 45% marks need to be scored.
- SC/ST students: 40% marks need to be scored.
- Students need to be approximately 17 years of age although upper age can be relaxed upto 28 years.
- Maximum age for female student is 28 years.
- Maximum age for male student is 25 years.
RUHS B.SC Exam Pattern
- The questions will be asked based on subjects of biology, physics and chemistry.
- Biology will include zoology and botany.
- Question papers will be published in English and Hindi.
- Duration: 2 hours
- 100 MCQ questions will be asked.
- There will be 34 questions of Biology,33 of physics and 33 of Chemistry.
- No negative marking scheme.
Documents required for RUHS B.sc nursing application form 2022
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature(jpeg/jpg format, upto 35kB in size)
- Signature to be signed on a blank paper using a ball pen.
- Your details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name as per SSC marksheet.
- Present address with pin code, city, district etc.
- Phone number
- Birth date as per birth certificate
- Birth Certificate
- 10th marksheet
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Physical disability certificate
How to fill RUHS B.sc nursing application form 2022
- Visit the official website ruhsraj.org
- On the homepage, click on ‘Admissions’ tab.
- Select ‘Pharmacy’ from the drop down list.
- Click on ‘B.sc Nursing’ and select the ‘Fill Application Form’ link.
- Fill ‘Application Form-I’ and note down user-id and password.
- Next, proceed to pay the fees.
- Now, fill application form-II and upload all the necessary documents.
- Take a printout of your application form.
RUHS B.SC Application form link – Apply here