RSMSSB PTI Application form 2022 – The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection has released vacancies to the post of Physical Training Instructor. The process of filling up the form has already started from 23rd June,2022. The last day to fill your application form is 22nd July,2022 after that no application is accepted. The total number of vacancies available are 5546. Official website of RSMSSB is rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB PTI Application form 2022
Authority: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection
Post: Physical Training Instructor
Application Start Date: 23rd June,2022
Application End Date: 22nd July,2022
RSMSSB PTI Eligibility Criteria
- Physical Training Instructor Grade II (Non Tribal Sub Plan): 4899
- Physical Training Instructor Grade III (Tribal Sub Plan): 64
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 40 years.
- The minimum age should be 18 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to candidates belonging to several categories.
- Fees need to be paid online via credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Fees once paid are non transferrable and non refundable.
- General/Unreserved/OBC(Creamy Layer): Rs.450/-
- OBC(Non Creamy Layer): Rs.350/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs.250/-
Documents required for RSMSSB Application form 2022
- Scanned photograph and .Photograph should be in the jpeg format and between 50 to 100 kB.
- Scanned Signature of the candidate. It should be in the jpeg format and between 20 to 50 kB.
RSMSSB PTI Exam Pattern
After applying for the posts, the candidates must answer an exam to qualify as a Physical Training Instructor. There will be 2 question papers.
Question Paper 1
- Total marks will be 200.
- Time duration is 2 hours.
- MCQ based question paper with 100 questions.
- Geographical, historic, cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan.
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan.
- General Knowledge of the world and India.
- Educational Psychology.
Question Paper 2
- Total marks will be 260.
- Time duration is 2 hours.
- MCQ based question paper with 130 questions.
- One third mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- General knowledge of Physical Education
- Current affairs, history and general knowledge of sports and physical education.
- Rules, exercises and history related to physical education.
- Study and game psychology.
- Teaching methods of physical education
- Entertainment, Camping and Yoga
Additional marks will be awarded to candidates for participating in sports at various levels. 40 marks will be awarded to a candidate who has participated at the international level or is a national level champion.
RSMSSB PTI Advert PDF – See here
How to apply for RSMSSB PTI Application form 2022
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB that is rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page, search for ‘Recruitment Advertisement’.
- Click on that link and open it.
- Click on ‘Direct Recruitment of Physical Training Instructor-2022’ dated 23-06-2022.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Register yourself on the website first.
- Fill in all your details and pay your fees.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
RSMSSB PTI Apply link – Apply here