Punjab Police HC Application Form 2022 – Punjab Police has released the latest notification regarding the vacancies to the post of Head Constable. The total number of vacancies is 747. Interested candidates can fill the application form online by visiting the link punjabpolice.gov.in. The candidates will have to answer a Computer Based Test( CBT) followed by Physical Measurement Test(PMT) and Physical Screening Test(PST). The last date to fill the application form online is 4th September 2022.
Punjab Police HC Application Form 2022
Organization: Punjab Police Department
Total Vacancies: 787
Application Form Release Date: 14th August 2022
Last Date to fill application form: 4th September 2022
Selection Process: CBT,PMT,PST
Official Site: www.punjabpolice.gov.in
The candidate must be a citizen of India
- General Category: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS : Rs 550/-
- Ex servicemen: Rs 400/-
- The minimum age should be 21 years while the maximum age can be 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per Government norms.
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to SC/OBC/employees of Punjab/State Government whereas a 3 year upper age relaxation will be provided to ex-servicemen of Punjab.
- The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university.
- The candidate must complete his/her matriculation with Punjabi as a subject.
The will be a two stage selection process
- Stage I: Computer Based Test
- Stage II:
(i) Document Scrutiny
(ii) Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
(iii) Physical Screening Test (PST)
Computer Based Test (CBT) Details
- There will be 2 papers the candidates need to answer.
- It will consist of MCQ questions and will be bilingual i.e. in Punjabi and English.
- It will consist of 100 questions each containing 4 marks.
- The test will carry a total weightage of 400 marks.
- Topics for Paper 1
- a) General Awareness
- b) Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Skills
- c) Punjabi Language
- Topics for Paper 2
- a) Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- b) Digital Literacy & Computer Awareness
- c) English Language
Punjab Police HC Application Form 2022 Documents Required
- Valid and active E-mail ID for receiving emails and active mobile number to receive SMS.
- ID proof such as Passport, Voter I-Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card
- Matriculation certificate for proof of age and educational qualifications.
- Caste certificate or other certificates to seek reservations in certain categories.
- Recent passport sized photograph : 50-200 kB in size in JPEG format.
- Scanned signature: 50-200 KB in size in JPEG format.
How to fill the Punjab Police HC Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website of Punjab Police: www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Then Register yourself on the portal by clicking on New Registration.
- Fill the details asked.
- Login using the OTP sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the application form by providing all your information correctly.
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photograph and scanned signature.
- Download and take a print of your application form for further use.
Punjab Police Head Constable Application Form 2022 – Check here