PSSSB Excise Inspector application form – Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has released the application form to the post of excise and tax inspector. Process of filling the forms has started from 23rd May 2022. There are a total of 107 posts available for the excise and tax inspector issued by the Government of Punjab. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before the last date mentioned. The end date to fill this application form is 23rd June 2022. After that no application form is accepted. Go for the official website of the PSSSB is sssb.punjab.gov.in.
Job Alert – ITBP Head Constable Bharti
PSSSB Excise Inspector application form 2022
Department – Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board
Post Name – Excise and Tax Inspector
Vacancies – 107
Category – Recruitment
Last Date – 23rd June 2022
Selection Process – Written Exam & Interview
Job Location – Punjab
Official Website – sssb.punjab.gov.in
PSSSB Tax Inspector Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and should have at least 120 hours of course with working experience in the use of personal computers or Information Technology in office productivity applications or desktop publishing applications from a recognized institution.
- No person shall be appointed to any post in any service by direct appointment unless he has passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
Age Limit : 18 to 37 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
General Category: Rs.1000\-
Physically Handicapped(Pwd) Category: Rs.500\-
Ex-servicemen and Dependent Category: Rs.200/-
PSSSB Excise and Taxation Inspector Exam Pattern
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test and document verification. Aspirants must have to score a minimum of 40% of marks in the written examination to get qualified in the examination. The written test will be conducted for 120 Marks. At least 40% marks to qualify for the test. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|General Knowledge/ Awareness (India and Punjab)||15|
|Languages (English and Punjabi)||20|
|Punjab History and Culture||10|
|Industrial Promotion and Development||20|
Steps to apply for the PSSSB Excise Inspector application 2022
- Visit the official website of PSSSB ; https://sssb.punjab.gov.in
- On the home page that will appear, click on ‘Online Applications’
- Scroll and search for the link to apply for the posts of Excise and Taxation Inspector
- Upon clicking and opening the link the application form will appear.
- If you have already registered, fill in your Username and Password to login.
- If you are a new candidate then click on ‘NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION’.
- Submit the form after the form is completed before or on the end date.
PSSSB Excise Inspector 2022 Apply link – Apply here