PPSC Building Inspector Application Form 2022 – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released vacancies for the building inspector application form 2022. There are 131 posts available in Group B(Municipal Councils/Nagar Panchayats) and 26 posts available in Group B (Municipal Corporation). The total number of vacancies is 157. The last date to fill the application form is 8th July 2022. Official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission is ppsc.gov.in. To see more information about PPSC Building inspector recruitment watch it below.
Coal India management trainee application form
PPSC Building Inspector application form 2022
Authority: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Post Name: Group B Building Inspector
Total Vacancies: 157
Application Start Date: 18th June 2022
Application Last Date: 8th July 2022
PPSC Building Inspector Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have a Diploma in Architecture.
- The candidate must have completed his/her matric.
- The minimum age to apply for the posts is 18 years of age.
- The maximum age to apply for the posts is 37 years of age.
The upper age limit is relaxed for candidates belonging to several categories as per Government norms.
- A relaxation of 8 years is provided for State and Central Government Employees.
- A relaxation of 5 years is provided to SC and OBC category candidates of Punjab.
- The upper age relaxation of 5 years is also provided for widows and divorcees.
- Relaxation of 10 years in upper age is given to candidates belonging to the PwD category.
- The candidates will have to answer a written exam of 480 marks.
- There will be total 120 questions asked. 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking scheme. 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Exam will be of a duration of 2 hours and will be conducted in the offline mode.
Syllabus for Exam
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- General Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Category: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST and Backward Classes of Punjab: Rs.750/-
- EWS/PwD/Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs.500/-
Documents required for PPSC Building Inspector application form
A candidate needs to submit the following self attested certificates
- Secondary/Higher Secondary Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Degree and DMC Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Reserve Category Certificate
DRDO RAC Scientist Application form
How to fill the PPSC Building application form 2022
- Visit the official website of PPSC the is ppsc.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Open Advertisement’ on the home page.
- Search for the recruitment regarding building inspector officer post.
- Click on ‘Apply/View’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Read the guidelines and proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill in the details such as your name, the post you are applying for.
- Submit your details, pay the fees.
- Take a printout of your application form for future references.
PPSC Building Inspector Apply link – Apply here
PPSC Building Inspector Advert PDF – Read here