PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment – Power grid Corporation of India Limited released the job alert news for the aspirants about the post of Diploma Trainee for Electrical & Civil. The recruitment if for the aspirants of Northern Region. Eligible candidates can now apply for the diploma trainee post from 24 May 2021. Aspirants must register for the post before applying and submit the application form before the last date of submission. For more news on PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 such as how to apply for diploma trainee, Age limit, educational qualification, Application fees, last date of applying and submitting the form.
Job Alert – KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 Male Female
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 Electrical
PGCIL on 24 May has now online activated the recruitment link of Diploma Trainee for Electrical and Civil Post. Aspirants must apply for the post and submit the application form till the date of 15 June 2021. The selection of the candidates for PGCIL Diploam Trainee 2021 shall be done by the Written test/Computer Based Test. Written test will be of objective type (MCQ). Only those aspirants will be qualify who will Minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately (For UR/EWS) & Minimum of 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately (For Reserved category).
PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment 2021 Vacancies Details
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 30
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 5
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Civil Recruitment 2021
Board Name – PGCIL
Post Name – Diploma Trainee 2021
Total Posts – 35
Category – Recruitment/Jobs
Date of Apply (Starting) – 24 May 2021 (10:00 A.M.)
Last date to Submit (Closing) – 15 June 2021
Official site – careers.powergrid.in
- General/EWS – 27 years
- OBC(NCL) – 30 years
- For SC/ST – 32 years
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
Application Fees – Rs.300/-
(Please read the advert for more down below)
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Post 2021
- Enter the website of PGCIL first i.e. powergrid.in.
- Then click on the link “Careers”.
- Under that see the option “Job Opportunities”.
- Move your cursor on that.
- Openings link will be seen there.
- Go there. Then scroll down a little.
- See the line “B. Regional Openings“.
- Below that Northern Region-I, Delhi Recruitment link will be shown.
- Click on that link.
- Now you will see the desired link “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I-2021″.
- Apply for it but before applying see the advert and read the important rules and instructions.
- Submit the application before or on the last date.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee 2021 Apply link – Apply Here
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Advert PDF – Check Here