Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment – Odisha Police Recruitment Board has a new notification released for the post of Sub Inspector. The advertisement has been announced today in the official site of Odisha police. Eligible and interested candidates now have the opportunity to fill in the vacancies for the post of SI. Candidates can apply it from today i.e. 22 June 2021. You can see how you can apply for the Odisha Police SI Vacancy, What is the education qualification for the post?, Full eligibility criteria, Age limit, Application mode, Age limit, Last date to submit & apply for the form.
Also check – MPPSC MO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
Odisha Police SI post apply link is now active. All the candidates who want to get recruited for the post of Sub inspector. They can apply for the vacancy of Odisha Police SI Posts 2021. You must first register for the post of SI & then fill up the form with attested copies of important documents which is mentioned on the advert. Login with your user id and password to apply for the post. Last date to apply and submit the application form is 15 July 2021. Candidates selection process will be done on the basis of:
- Computer based recruitment test.
- PET & PST Test
- Final Merit list
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021
Police Board Name – ODRB
Post Name – Sub Inspector
Total Vacancies – 477
Category – Recruitment/Job
Starting date to Apply online – 22 June 2021
Last date to Submit & Apply online – 15 July 2021
Exam Dates (Tentative) – 6 August to 16 August 2021
Official site – odishapolice.gov.in
Selection procedure – Computer based test, PST, Physical Efficiency Test, DV, Final Merit list
Location – Odisha
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 25 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Aspirant must have passed Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized
- For Gen & other category – Rs.285/-
- For SC/ST – Nil
Pay scale – Rs.16880/- (As per group B post)
Odisha Police Sub Inspector Exam pattern 2021 (Computer based test)
- Exam will be of objective type (MCQ’s).
- Papers – 2.
- 1 mark for each correct answer.
- 0.25 marks is deducted for each incorrect answer.
- No marks is given if left or unanswered.
- Total marks – 300
|Paper-1||Odia & English||100||100||1.5 hours|
|Paper-2||General Studies||200||200||3 hours|
Odisha Police SI PST test 2021
- For General & SEBC (Men): 79 Cm
- For SC/ST (Men): 76 Cm
- For General & SEBC (Men): 84 Cm
- For SC/ST (Men): 81 Cm
- For General & SEBC (Men): 55 Kg
- For General & SEBC (Women): 47.5 Kg
- For SC/ST (Men): 50 Kg
- For SC/ST (Women): 45 Kg
- For General & SEBC (Men): 168 Cm
- For General & SEBC (Women): 155 cm
- For SC/ST (Men): 163 Cm
- For SC/ST (Women): 150 Cm
Odisha Police Sub Inspector PET Test 2021
|Running||Male||1.6 Km||8 min|
|Female||1.6 Km||10 min|
|Long Jump||Male||3.66 Meters||3 Attempts.|
|Female||2.77 Meters||3 Attempts.|
How to Apply for Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
- Go to the original police board site of Odisha above given.
- Now, click on the link “Apply online” on homepage.
- After that first you have to register for the post of SI.
- When you are done with registration. Then you can login with your details given at the time of registration.
- Apply for the post and fill in the application form with uploading of scanned documents in it.
- Submit the application form at last date or before it.
- If you have any problem then you can see the heading information and instructions in the site given.
Odisha Police Sub Inspector 2021 Apply Link – Apply Here
Odisha Police SI 2021 Advert Pdf Notice – Check Here