Nabard Grade A Application form 2022 – National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released application forms to fill up 170 vacancies available. The vacancy is for the Grade A post of Assistant Manager in Rural Development Banking Service(RDBS) and Protocol & Security Service. The last date to fill the application forms is till 7th August 2022. The preliminary exam for these posts will be held on 7th September 2022. Eligible and interested candidates need to apply online using the link www.nabard.org.
Nabard Grade A Application form 2022
Organization: National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Post: Grade A Assistant Manager
Category: Recruitment/Application form
Application form start date: 15th July 2022
Application form last date: 7th August 2022
Official website: www.nabard.org
Exam date: 7 Sept (Tentative)
Nabard Grade A Eligibility, Application Fees, Exam Pattern
- The candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks or a post graduate degree with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidates from various academic fields can apply for this post.
Some of the mentioned fields include
- Agricultural Engineering
- Land Development- soil science
- Civil engineering
- Developmental management
- The candidate needs to be between 21 to 30 years of age.
- Age relaxations will be provided as per government norms.
- Upper age relaxation of 3 years will be provided to OBC candidates and 5 years to SC/ST candidates.
- Upper age will be relaxed for upto 15 years for PwD.
The exam will be conducted in 3 stages.
- Preliminary Exam: 200 marks
- Main Exam:
- Interview: 50 marks
The preliminary exam will be conducted on 7th September 2022 in online mode across 33 main locations as stated by NABARD. The main locations will have sub-locations.
The preliminary exam will be based on subjects such as
- Computer knowledge
- English language
- Decision making
- Economic and social issues
- General awareness
- Agriculture and rural development
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs.150/-
- Others: Rs.800/-
Nabard Grade A Application form 2022 details required
- Photograph: 20-50 kb. It should be a recent-passport sized photograph. Dimensions should be 200×250 pixels.
- Left thumb impression
- Handwritten declaration letter: to be written in English stating that all the details about the candidate are true. To be written on a white paper with black ink.
How to fill Nabard Grade A Application form 2022
- Visit the official website of NABARD, www.nabard.org.
- In the ‘Career’ section, search for the ‘Recruitment To The Post Of Assistant Manager In Grade ‘A’ (P & SS) – 2022′ link.
- Click on ‘Apply here’
- Register yourself as a new candidate on the portal.
- Fill in your essential details and proceed to pay the fees.
- Download and print your application form for future references.