ITBP head constable bharti – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force(ITBP) has released the ITBP Head Constable Recruitment of ASI(Stenographer) (Direct Entry) vacancy 2022 notification for the eligible candidates on its official website. Starting date to apply for this recruitment is 8th June 2022 and the last date is 7th July 2022. The post of Head Constable will be recruited under this recruitment notification. Total number of 284 posts are available out of which in 135 posts are reserved for males, 23 are for the females and remaining 90 posts will be filled with LDCE. Visit the official website of the ITBP is www.itbpolice.nic.in.
ITBP head constable bharti 2022
Name of the Recruitment – ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Name of the Department – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
Name of the Post – Head Constable
Number of Vacancies – 248 Vacancies
Mode of Application – Online
Age Limit – 18 Years Old to 25 Years Old
Educational Qualification – 10+2
Application Fees – For SC/ ST/ Women Candidates/ Ex- Servicemen – Nill
For Others – Rs.100
Category – Recruitment
Official Website – www.itbpolice.nic.in
- The Candidates must have passed an Intermediate or Senior Secondary Certificate that is 10+2 examination from a recognized Board or University.
- On a computer, the typing speed of a candidate should be 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||25 Years (Direct Recruitment)|
|Maximum Age Limit||35 Years (Departmental Recruitment)|
There is an age relaxation for the candidates as per the government rules. For OBC candidates, the age relaxation is 3 years, and for SC/ST candidates, it is 5 years. Other categories, such as EWS, ESM, and PWD, may be eligible for age relaxation under the rules stated by the government.
|EWS, ESM And PWD||As Per Rules|
Assam Rifles Group B Recruitment
ITBP Head Constable/ASI Selection process
- A candidate will need to go through 5 stages in order to be selected:
- The first stage, a physical efficiency test will be conducted wherein the physical fitness of the candidates will be tested.
- Second stage, a physical standards test will also be conducted in which candidates have to meet the physical standards that have been set up by the recruiting body.
- After this, in the third stage, a written examination should be conducted in different examination centers across India.
- In the fourth stage, a skill test will be conducted for the candidates who clear the written exam.
- Last stage of selection will comprise of detailed medical examination. The candidates who will be able to clear all the stages will be finally eligible to get a job.
Steps To Apply For ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Visit to the official website of the Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) that is ; www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Search for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 link and click on it.
- Fill the application form with your correct details.
- Upload all required documents and click on submit.
- Now pay the application fee and the candidate’s application form will get submitted.
ITBP Head Constable 2022 Apply link – See here (Link will be Available on 8 June, 2022)
ITBP Head Constable Notification PDF – Read here
ITBP ASI Steno Notification PDF – Read Here