Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment – Indian Navy has uploaded the notification of SSC officer Recruitment on their official website. The news is related to the Extended Naval Orientation Course-JAN 2022. All the candidate who are interested and eligible they must apply for this from the date of 11 June 2021. Aspirants can click on the direct link below to fill in the online application form. Candidates who will be chosen or selected will go through the training of two distinct courses such as General service and hydrography. To see more info check how you can apply for Indian Nacy SSC officer Vacancy, What is the educational qualification?, Age Limit, Last date to Apply & submit the online form.
Job News – MPPSC MO Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
50 total vacancies has been released by the Indian Navy for the recruitment of SSC Officer Posts. Application link will be active till 26 June 2021. After that no application can be send and nor it will be accepted. Aspirants must note that the selection procedure will be done in Four stages i.e. Shortlisting of candidates according to the marks and preferences obtained by an aspirants in the qualifying degree till fifth semester, SSB Procedure, Medical test & Final Merit list which will be created on the basis of SSB.
Note: Aspirants having Naval ‘C’ Certificate must be having the relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting. Rest you can check the notification pdf at last of the article.
Name of the Force – Indian Navy
Post Name – SSC (Short Service Commission Officer)
Total Vacancies – 50
Starting date to Apply Online – 11 June 2021
Last date to Apply online – 26 June 2021
Category – Recruitment/Job
- SSC General Service – Must be done BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
- Hydro Cadre – BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
Age Limit – Aspirants must be born between 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002.
Course to be commenced – 22 January Onwards
Official site – joinindiannavy.gov.in
Note: Only unmarried are eligible for training.
- Go to the portal of Indian navy first.
- Now, on the homepage click on the link “Apply online“.
- Then choose the state and fill captcha.
- After that login if you have register earlier.
- Or you have to create a new account by registering first.
- When the registration is done, then you can login with your details.
- Apply for the post and fill in the form & upload the important scanned document which are mentioned on the advert notice.
- Submit and make a payment.
- Take the print out of application form for SSB interview.
- No changes or editing will be done after the final submission of form.
Indian Navy SSC officer 2021 Apply Link – Click Here
Indian Navy SSC officer Recruitment Notice PDF – Check Here