ICAR AIEEA Application form 2022 – The National Testing Agency(NTA) conducts the ICAR AIEEA exam every year. This exam will give the candidates a chance to take admissions in colleges affiliated with the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) .The official website of ICAR is icar.nta.nic.in. The application form is supposed to be out anytime soon. Interested candidates should keep checking the nta website nta.nic.in as well as the ICAR website icar.nta.nic.in. The Indian Council for Agricultural Research is the top most organization managing research work in the entire country.
ICAR AIEEA Application form 2022
Exam Conducting Body: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Council Name: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
Exam Name: All India Entrance Examination for Admission AIEEA
Exam Mode: CBT
Official Website: icar.nta.nic.in
Category – Recruitment/Application form
Application form starting date – 20 July, 2022.
Last date to submit the application form – 19 July, 2022 (Up to 5:00 pm).
Last date to Fee payment: 19 August 2022 (up to 11:50 pm)
Correct in Application form: 21 August to 23 August, 2022
ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Date – August or September
ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Date – August or September
ICAR AIEEA Eligibility 2022
- Applicant should have cleared class 12th from either a State or Central board.
- For General/OBC (NCL)/EWS category students: 50% marks in class 12th.
- SC/ST/PWD category students: 40% marks in class 12th.
- The minimum age should be 17 years.
- No relaxation in upper age will be provided to the candidates.
ICAR AIEEA Fee Structure 2022
For UG Candidates
- General: Rs.800/-
- OBC/EWS/UPS: Rs.770
- SC/ST/Transgender/PwD: Rs.400
For PG Candidates
- General: Rs.1150/-
- OBC/EWS/UPS: Rs.1120
- SC/ST/Transgender/PwD: Rs.570/-
For PhD Candidates
- General: Rs.1850/-
- OBC/EWS/UPS: Rs.1820
- SC/ST/Transgender/PwD: Rs.920/-
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2022
- 150 MCQs
- Time duration: two and half hours for UG and for PG it is 2 hrs.
- MCQ are asked. (Objective type paper)
- Language of question paper: Hindi and English
- For each correct answer, 04 marks will be rewarded for each incorrect answer, 01 mark will be deducted and no marks will be given for the unattempt question.
- In case of any dispute between the English & Hindi versions of a question, the English version will be given more importance.
- Mode of exam will be online.
IARI T1 Technician Question paper
How to fill the ICAR AIEEA Application form 2022
- Register yourself on the portal first.
- After registering, open the application form and fill it.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill in your name, birth date, email id etc.
- Click on ‘Save and Proceed’ and view your form to check if all the details are correct.
- Next, upload scanned documents such as photograph, signature, thumb impression etc.
- Proceed to pay the fees next.
- Choose your mode of payment and click on the ‘Pay’ button.
- Take a printout of the application form for further references.
ICAR AIEEA UG Application form link – Apply here
ICAR AIEEA PG Application form link – Apply here
ICAR AIEEA Phd Application form link – Apply here
- What is the last date to submit the application form of ICAR AIEEA?
Ans. Last date to submit the form is 19 July 2022.
- When will ICAR AIEEA Application form is available?
Ans. The application process is started and the form is now available online on the site of NTA ICAR above given.
- What is the exam date for ICAR AIEEA?
Ans. The date is not yet announced by the board.