IAF AFCAT 2 Recruitment – Indian Air Force has announced that the Registration and application form has been filled up from the date of 1st June. This notice is for the post of AFCAT 2 i.e. Air Force Common Admission Test. Which include vacancies from Flying and Ground Duty Branches (Technical & Non-Technical). For the registration , you can go the website portal of IAF AFCAT. Below we will give you the direct apply link & registration link of IAF AFCAT 2 Recruitment so that you can apply for there. To check detail such as How to apply for AFCAT 2, Educational qualification, Age limit, Last date to Apply online etc.
Job news – UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
IAF AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021 Ground Duty Branches
AFACT 2 Flying and Ground duty Branches posts are released by the IAF. Total of 334 Vacancies has been out. Vacancies must be filled up via NCC Special, Meteorology Entry & AFCAT Entry. Registration will begin from 1 June. And the last date to apply or registered for the post is 30 June 2021. The Selection process is done on the basis of levels such as Written examination, Officers Intelligence Rating Test , Picture Perception and Discussion test, Psychological test & Interview. The final merit list shall be listed according to the marks secured in Written test & AFSB interview/test.
IAF AFCAT 2 Vacancies Overview (Flying & Ground Duty Branches)
|Ground Duty (Technical)||137|
|Ground Duty (Non – Technical)||73|
|NCC Entry (Special)||Flying||10% Seats|
IAF AFCAT 2 Recruitment Flying
Board Name – IAF
Post Name – AFCAT 2 (Flying & Ground Duty Branches)
Total Vacancies – 334
Category – Recruitment/Jobs
Starting date to Register/Apply Online – 01 June 2021
last date to Registered/Apply – 30 June 2021
Official site – afcat.cdac.in & careerindianairforce.cdac.in
Flying officer – Rs.56100 – 177500
- Flying – 20-24 years (Born between 02-01-1998 to 01-01-2002)
- General Duty Branches – 20-26 years (born between 02-01-1996 to 01-01-2002)
- Flying Branch – Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level/BE, B. Tech degree from recognized university.
- Ground Duty (Technical) – Student must have done four year Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or must have 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – Student must have done Graduation with 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized university.
Application fees – Rs.250/- (Online payment)
How to Apply for IAF AFCAT 2 Recruitment Flying & Ground Duty Branches
- Visit the site of IAF AFCAT first above given.
- Then on the site first you have to register.
- After registering for the post. You will get your details.
- Put your details on the login window to apply for the post you want.
- Apply for it by filling up application form and uploading of important documents.
- Submit it before or on the last date.
IAF AFCAT 2 Apply Link – Apply Here
IAF AFCAT 2 Recruitment Notice PDF – Check Here