iaf afcat 2 application form 2022 – The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) registration from on 2nd June 2022. The notification for IAF AFCAT 2 application form was released on 19th May 2022. Last day to register for this exam is 30th June 2022(17:00). The AFCAT examination will be conducted from 26th August 2022 to 28th August 2022. Exam of AFCAT will be conducted in an online mode. Interested candidates can checkout the official website of Indian Air Force that is afcat.cdac.
iaf afcat 2 application form 2022
Organization Name/Authority-Indian Air Force(IAF)
Exam Name – Air Force Common Admission Test(AFCAT)
Last Day for Registration – 30th June 2022 (till 5pm)
Admit card release date – 10th August 2022
Exam Date – 26th to 28th August 2022
Category – Recruitment
Vacancies available – 271 posts(246 for males and 25 for females)
Official Website – afcat.cdc
AFCAT 2 Eligibility Criteria
- For Flying branch, a candidate should be between 20 to 24 years of age.
- For Ground Duty(Technical and Non-Technical),a candidate should be between 20 to 26 years of age.
Candidates applying for these posts must be citizen of India.
- Candidates who are less than 25 years of age should be unmarried.
- Married candidates above 25 years of age can apply for the posts but they will not be allowed to live with their family during training period.
- Widows, widowers and divorcees who are less than 25 years of age are not eligible.
iaf afcat 2 application form details
Essential Information to check for:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
Documents to Upload
- Candidate’s Recent Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Thumb Impression
The documents can be uploaded in the form of jpg or jpeg file ranging from 10 to 50 kb format for example, should be of the type signature.jpg or signature.jpeg.
Candidates should make a payment of Rs.250/- as examination fees. A candidate can pay the fees using credit or debit cards or net banking through the payment gateway. Remember to print and keep the transaction details for records.
- The exam will be conducted from 26th August and ending on 28th August 2022.
- The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts :- First shift beginning at 7.30 hrs and second shift beginning at 12.30 hrs.
- For every correct answer, candidate will be given three marks
- For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted
- If you have not answered a question, no marks will be deducted as negative marking
Steps to register for iaf afcat 2
- Visit the official website of Indian Air Force i.e. afcat.cdc
- The homepage will be displayed.
- On the homepage, go to ‘Candidate Login’
- Click on ‘AFCAT 02/2022’
- If you have not registered before, click on ‘Register Here’
- The registration form for the exam will appear
- Fill the form by providing your details such as your name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Email-id, Mobile number and a ‘secret question’
- Sign up once you have filled all the details
- Further do the necessary payment of fees and upload the required documents and scanned signatures
- Submit your application online and take a printout of it for further references.
IAF AFCAT 2 Apply Link – See here