HPSCB Jr Clerk Steno Recruitment – Himachal Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited has publicly published the job recruitment notice for Junior Clerk & Steno typist. Candidates those who all are eligible and want to apply for it. They must fill in the application form and apply for it from 5 June i.e. today. To apply for this post you must click on the link at last of the article. That will directed you to the HPSCB site i.e. hpscb.com, from there you can register and apply for the Jr Clerk steno typist vacancy. Check more details on How to apply for HPSCB Jr Clerk Steno recruitment 2021, Age Limit, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Last date to apply for the post.
Job Alert – UPPRPB SI Recruitment 2021
HPSCB Bank Steno Typist Recruitment 2021
A total of 149 Vacancies have been announced by the HPSCB Bank for the post of Steno typist & Jr Clerk. Just login to the site and read the instructions and advert and apply for the post in which your education qualification matches. The last date to apply & submit the application form for the post is 2 July 2021. The tentative date of online exam is not yet released but in august month the exam will be held. Selection of candidates will be done through Online examination (Prelims & Mains)& Document verification. For the post of steno/typist Skill test is held.
HPSCB Bank Jr Clerk Recruitment 2021
Bank Name – HPSCB
Post Name – Steno-typist/Jr clerk
Starting date to Apply for the post – 5 June 2021
Last date to Apply for the post/Submission – 2 July 2021
Total Vacancies – 149
Category – Recruitment/Bank Jobs
Online Exam Date – August Month
Official site – hpscb.com
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 45 Years
Age relaxation is valid for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen.
- Jr clerk (Direct Recruitment Quota) – 10+2 with 50% marks or Graduate or above of a recognized University.
- Jr Clerk (quota reserved for Trained Secretaries of PACS) – 12th with 50% marks or Graduate or above of a recognized University. (Check more details on advert mentioned below at last.)
- Junior Clerk (quota reserved for employees of Other Cooperative Societies and employees of PACS) – 10+2 with 50% marks or Graduate or above of a recognized University. (Read the advertisement at at last for this.)
- Steno-Typist – 10+2 with 50% marks or the equivalent of a recognized University/Board or a Graduate or above. Must pass in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute in English and 70 words per minute in Hindi in the skill test to be conducted by the Bank. And also pass in type writing examination with a speed of 40 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi typewriting in the skill test to be conducted by the Bank.
- General/OBC/Ex-serviceman/Physically Handicapped – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/EWS/BPL/IRDP – Rs.800/-
- All candidates (Female) – Rs.800/-
How to Apply for HPSCB Bank Clerk Steno Recruitment 2021
- Go to the site of HPSCB Bank above given.
- Now, click on the link “Click to apply for HPSCB bank Clerk and steno/steno typist”.
- After that you will be entering in to the new page.
- Check all the important dates.
- Now if you are not registered. Go to the link “Click here for new registration”.
- After you have done with the registration, on the right hand side fill Reg. number, password & security check to login.
- Apply for the post and fill in the form and submit it on or before the last date.
HPSCB Bank Clerk Steno 2021 Apply Link – Apply Here
HPSCB Bank Jr Clerk Steno Typist Advert PDF – Check Here