HCL Trade apprentice application form 2022 – Hindustan Copper Limited has released vacancies for the post of trade apprentices. The total number of vacancies available are 290. The last date to fill the application form is 15th July 2022. List of the short-listed candidates will be uploaded on 10th August 2022. The total number of vacancies is 290. Application form was released on 1st July 2022. Candidates having ITI qualification or candidates who have passed metric level exam can apply for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website of Hindustan Copper Limited www.hindustancopper.com.
Job alert – MPPSC Group B Application form 2022
HCL Trade apprentice application form 2022
HCL Trade Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirant must have completed his/her metric examination or 10+2 level of education.
- Candidates could also be an ITI pass out from a recognized institute.
- These posts are for candidates having lower qualifications. Candidates with higher professional qualification such as B.E/Diploma will not be considered.
- No additional preference will be given to candidates with B.A/B.Sc/B.Com degree applying for these posts.
- The minimum age to apply for these posts is 18 years.
- The maximum age to apply is 30 years.
Relaxation will be provided for candidates belonging to various categories as per government norms.
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Merit of the candidates will be based on marks secured in 10th board.
- For an ITI candidate, 30% weightage will be for marks scored in ITI and 70% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10th board exam.
- If 2 candidates have same marks, candidate with higher age will be considered.
HCL Trade apprentice Recruitment 2022
Authority: Hindustan Copper Limited
Name of Post: Trade Apprentice
Total Number of Vacancies: 290
Online Application Start date: 1st July 2022
Online Application end date: 15th July 2022
Official Website: www.hindustancopper.com
RSMSSB PTI Application form 2022
HCL Trade apprentice vacancy details
- There are 13 posts provided for the candidates and total number of vacancy is 290.
- Some seats will be reserved for OBC/SC/ST and EWS category candidates.
- Training duration for the posts is between 1 to 3 years.
Given below is the list of available posts and the vacant seats for each post.
- Mate (Mines): 60
- Blaster(Mines): 100
- Diesel Mechanic: 10
- Fitter: 30
- Turner: 5
- Welder(gas and electric): 25
- Electrician: 40
- Electronics Mechanic: 6
- Draughtsman(civil): 2
- Draughtsman(mechanical): 3
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 2
- Surveyor: 5
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioner: 2
How to apply for HCL Trade apprentice vacancy
The candidates should first register on www.apprenticeshipindia.org (apprenticeship in Government of India portal). A unique number generated for each candidate is important for filling the HCL trade apprentice form.
- Visit the official website of HCL that is: www.hindustancopper.com.
- On the home page, click on the ‘Career’ section.
- Now see the apply link.
- Fill the application form there and submit it before or on the last date.
Note: If you have any problem related to filling the application form see the link below for detailed advert.
HCL Trade Apprentice Advertisement PDF- See here