ETT Punjab Teacher Recruitment – Education Recruitment Board of Punjab today has released the 6635 vacancies for Elementary teachers in Punjab. Eligible and interested candidates those who want to apply for the post can now apply for it from the direct link given below. The application process will be started from the 3 August, as the candidates of Punjab can fill up the online application form and submit it from that date. For more details about the ETT Punjab Recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility, Selection process, Vacancies number, Age limit, Last date to apply & submit the form etc. is now available below.
Also see: RCFL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
ETT Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021
The ETT Punjab 2021 Application form will be opened online from Aug 3rd. Candidates must go to the site of Education recruitment board of Punjab to apply for the post of Elementary teacher 2021. These 6635 vacancies has been released under the Teaching Cadre Group C Service Rules 2018. Remember that that link of the application form is active till the date of 18 Aug 2021. The selection procedure is done on the basis of Written exam & Merit list. After that the document verification is done when selected.
ETT Punjab Exam Pattern 2021
- The exam will be of objective type.
- Total 100 questions will be there.
- 100 marks will be total marks.
- No negative marking is there.
- 1 marks is given for each correct answer.
- Offline mode exam.
Also see: ETT Punjab Previous Year Question Paper – See Here
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
ETT Punjab Recruitment 2021 6635 Vacancies
Board Name – Education Recruitment Board of Punjab
Post Name – ETT Punjab 2021 (Elementary Teacher Training)
Date to Apply online – 3 August 2021
Last date to Apply online – 18 August 2021
Category – Recruitment/Jobs
Location – Punjab
Notification release date – 31 July 2021
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 37 years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or institution.
- And he should possess two years Elementary Teachers’ Training course from a recognized university or institution / 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or qualifications.
- General & OBC – Rs.1000/-
- SC & ST – Rs.500/-
- Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to Apply for ETT Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of ETT Punjab i.e. educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Now, first click on the link “ETT Punjab Recruitment 2021”,
- Then you have to register first in order to login and apply.
- Register with your details.
- After registering, now you can login with your credentials.
- Apply for the post. Read the instructions before applying.
- Fill the application form. Upload the necessary documents and photo which have been asked.
- Apply for it and submit the application before or on the last date.
ETT Punjab 2021 Apply Link – Check here
ETT Punjab 2021 Advertisement notice PDF – Check Here