CTET Application Form – CTET application form will be online available soon in this month i.e. on August 2022. There are lakhs of candidates waiting for the Online form to be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education to register and apply for the exam to get recruited as a teacher in primary level Class 1 to 5 and junior level Class 6 to 8 in government school and state govt. As of now only the short notification has been out i.e. that the exam shall be done on CBT i.e. Computer based test in December month. For more details like CTET Eligibility, Application fees, Last date to apply and register etc. you can see it by reading the full post.
CTET Application Form 2022 Date
CBSE has not yet announced the exact date about the CTET application form till now. As it will be soon uploaded on the main site of CBSE. After that the interested candidates can register for the post and fill the form correctly and submit it before or on the last date. Full details like syllabus, exam date, fees and other info shall be updated on the site of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in. The application form can be only be submitted through online mode. The CTET CBT exam will be done 20 languages all over the country. CTET exam is done twice the year.
CTET Exam Important Dates
- Application starting date – Soon available..
- Last date to apply & submit the application form – Available soon.
- Last date for fee payment – Not yet available..
- Exam date – December
- Admit card date – December
CTET Eligibility 2022
Paper I (Classes I-V)
- At least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent). (OR)
- At least 45% marks and passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002. (OR)
- At least 50% marks and passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) (OR)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Education (Special Education). (OR)
Paper II (Class VI-VIII)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). (OR)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. (OR)
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE. (OR)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). (OR)
- Bachelor degree with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education). (OR)
Note: Any of the candidate having qualified B.Ed. Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET.
- Min. Age : 17 Years.
- Max. Age : No Upper Age Limit
- GEN & OBC (Only for Paper 1 or 2) : Rs.1000/-
- Gen/OBC (Both Paper 1 & 2) : Rs.1200/-
- SC & ST (Only for Paper 1 or 2) : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST (Both Paper 1 & 2) : Rs.600/-
- By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking).
- OR bank E-challan. (Will update when notice come.)
CTET Online Application Form 2022
Name of the board – CBSE
Exam Name – CTET
Category – Application form/Recruitment
Exam date – December 2022
Posts – Teacher
CTET Application form Starting date to Apply – Available soon..
CTET Application form Last date to Apply – Available soon..
Mode of application – Online
Type of test – CBT
Papers – Two
Classes – Primary Teacher – Class 1 to 5, Upper Primary Teacher – Class 6 to 8
Official poral/website – ctet.nic.in
Important Document Required for Filling CTET Application form
- Aadhaar Card
- Certificate of Matriculation Exam
- 12th Pass Certificate
- Certificate of Highest Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Debit Card/ Credit Card (in case of online fee payment process)
CTET Exam Pattern 2022
CTET Paper pattern is as follows:
- Exam mode – CBT (Online).
- Paper – Two.
- MCQ objective type questions.
- Total questions – 150 (Each paper).
- Total marks – 150 (Each paper).
- Time duration – 2.5 hrs. each.
- 1 mark for ever correct answer.
How to Apply online for CTET 2022
- Before applying for the CTET application form, you must have to register first by going to the site of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- There you will see the link “CTET Online form apply or register”.
- Click the link.
- When the registration is completed, then you can login with your details and fill the CTET Application form online.
- Fill the form correctly by following the instructions given there, upload passport size photo, signature etc.
- Now, after filling the form just pay the fees and submit it.
- Don’t forget to take the print out after submitting the application form for further use.
CTET Application form 2022 – Apply here
- When will the CTET online application form come?
Ans. The date is not released yet.
- What is the last date to apply for CTET application form?
Ans. No date has been announced.
- What is the exam date of CTET?
Ans. The tentative date is December month.