CPPNET Application Form 2022 – The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) will be conducting the Combined Paramedical, Pharmacy, and Nursing Entrance Test (CPPNET). This exam will be conducted in the state of Uttar Pradesh so that eligible candidates can take admission into pharmacy, nursing and other paramedical courses. Application forms to apply for these courses will be made live from 7th July onwards. All the candidates should submit their forms by 16th July 2022. The official website of UPUMS is upums.ac.in.
CPPNET Application Form 2022 Exam date, last date to apply
Authority: Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences(UPUMS)
Exam: Combined Paramedical, Pharmacy, and Nursing Entrance Test (CPPNET)
Application Form Release Date: 7th July 2022
Last date to submit form: 16th July 2022
Exam mode: Online
Official website: upums.ac.in
CPPNET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age for candidates to appear for the exam is 17 years.
- The maximum age for candidates is 35 years.
- Age relaxation to the candidates will be provided as per government norms.
Details and Documents required for filling application form
- Candidate’s full name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Photograph JPEG format 50-200kB
- Signature JPEG format 50-200kB
- Left thumb impression
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet & certificate
- Caste & domicile certificate
- Sub-category certificate (if applicable)
The candidates need to pay the fees in online mode only. Payment gateway provided is debit/credit card, UPI or internet banking. A concession in fees will be provided to candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Unreserved/ OBC: Rs.2000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.1200/-
CPPNET Exam Pattern
The candidates will have to answer 100 MCQ questions within a duration of 2 hours. The exam will be conducted in various centers across Uttar Pradesh. Language of the paper will be both in English as well as Hindi.
Paper I for science students only.
- Physics: 33
- Biology/Maths: 34
Paper II for Art/commerce/Other students
- General Hindi: 20
- General English:20
- General studies: 60
- Greater Noida
CPPNET Vacancy Details
- Bachelor of Science Laboratory Techniques: 60 seats
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy: 60 seats
- Imagine Bachelor Radiological Techniques:60 seats
- Bachelor of Optometry: 60 seats
Total : 240
2) Bachelor of Science (Nursing): 60 seats
Grand Total: 300
Diploma Courses and Seats
1) Paramedical Courses
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician: 40 seats
- Diploma in Medical X-ray Technician: 40 seats
- Diploma in Medical OT Technician: 30 seats
- Diploma in Optometry: 20 seats
- Diploma in Physiotherapy: 20 seats
- Diploma in Dialysis Technician: 20 seats
- Diploma in CT Scan: 20 seats
- Diploma in Cardiology Technician: 20 seats
- Diploma in MRI Technician: 15 seats
- Diploma in Emergency & Trauma Care: 30 seats
- Diploma in Blood Transfusion Technician: 15 seats
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM): 60 seats
- Diploma in Health Worker (Female) (ANM): 50 seats
Total: 110 seats
Grand Total: 380
How to fill the CPPNET Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) that is: upums.ac.in.
- On the homepage, check for ‘CPPNET 2022’.
- Click to register as a new user.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill the form.
- Next, proceed to pay the fees.
- Print out the application form along with the transaction id on it.
CPPNET Application Form 2022 – See here
Please note that correct and working email-id needs to be sent in order to send user id and password. All communication will be done using the candidate’s email-id.