Coal India Management Trainee Application form – Coal India Limited(CIL) has released the management trainee posts for young and energetic candidates to fill up the provided posts through online mode only. The candidates who have answered the GATE-2022 exam can apply for these posts. Process to fill the application form will start from 23rd June 2022 from 10 am onwards. The last day to fill the application form is 22nd July 2022. Total number of vacancies is 1050. Official website of Coal India Limited is www.coalindia.in. In order to avoid last minute rush on the website, it is advisable for the candidates to fill their application forms before the last date.
AAI Junior Executive Application form
Coal India Management trainee application form 2022 Details
Authority: Coal India Limited(CIL)
Post Name: Management Trainee
Application Start date: 23rd June 2022 (from 10 am onwards)
Application end date: July 2022(till 11:59 pm)
Coal India Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have the required B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc or MCA degree.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 60% for General(UR),OBC(Non creamy layer) and EWS category candidates.
- For candidates belonging to SC,ST and PwD category, a 5% relaxation is provided. The candidates belonging to this category need to have a minimum of 55% marks.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) 2022 score. A final merit list will be prepared by CIL based on GATE 2022 scores of the candidates.
- Mining: 699
- Civil: 160
- Electronics & Telecommunication: 124
- System and EDP: 67
The above vacancies may increase or decrease as per requirement.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs 1180/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Employees of CIL: Exempted
- Fee should be paid in online mode only. There is no other mode of payment.
- Fee can be paid through net banking/credit cards/debit cards/wallets.
- The fee is non refundable and non-transferable.
Upper Age Limit
- The upper age limit is 30 years for General and EWS category candidates.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed for candidates belonging to several categories.
- OBC(NCL): 3 years
- SC / ST : 5 Years
- If the Pwd candidate belongs to General (UR) : 10 Years
- If the PwD candidate is OBC (NCL) : 13 Years
- If the PwD candidate is SC / ST : 15 Years
UPSESSB TGT PGT Application form
Documents required to fill the application form 2022
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph: passport size, colored and not older than 3 weeks.
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s signature signed in black ink pen(jpg/jpeg format).
- The format for these documents should be jpg or jpeg. The size of the documents should not exceed 100 kB
Apart from this, the candidate also need to upload PDFs of the following certificates.
- Secondary Board certificate.
- Graduation or Post-Graduation certificate.
- Caste certificate for candidates belonging to OBC(NCL)/SC/ST category.
- Income and Asset certificate for candidates belonging to EWS category.
How to fill the Coal India Management trainee application form 2022
- Visit the official website of Coal India Limited that is coalindia.in.
- On the homepage, check the latest news section.
- Click on the link that says ‘Recruitment of Management Trainee on the basis of GATE -2022 Score-advertisement No. 02/2022’.
- First, register yourself on the official website using your email-id and mobile number.
- After registering, login and fill up your application form.
- Upload all the necessary scanned documents and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Next, proceed to pay your application fees.
- Pay your fees and take a copy of your e-receipt.
- Take a copy of your online application form.
CIL Management Trainee Apply link – Apply here