CGPSC Peon Application 2022 – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission(CGPSC) has released application for the peon posts. Total number of vacancies available is 80. Candidates with 8th pass certificate and additional eligibility can apply for these posts. The application forms will be accepted in online mode only. Any other method will not be accepted. You can apply for these posts from 8th June 2022 onwards. The last date to apply for these posts is 2nd July 2022. Official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is psc.cg.gov.in.
Cgpsc peon application form 2022
Authority/Organization name – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission(CGPSC)
Post Name – Class IV Peon
Number of Vacancies – 80
Application Mode – Online
Location – Chhattisgarh
Category – Recruitment
Notification Release Date – 31st May 2022
Application Form Release Date – 8th June 2022
Last Date to Apply – 2nd July 2022
Cgpsc peon Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should pass 8th class from a recognized board or institution.
- The minimum age to be eligible for these posts is 18years and the maximum age is 35 years.
- For candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category ,the upper age will be relaxed as per government norms.
- There is no application fee for CGPSC Peon Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates are required to pay 30Rs as portal fee.
- Fees are to be paid using online payment methods such as net banking, credit card, debit card.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
There will be two stages of written exams for becoming eligible for these posts.
- First Objective based and Second Subjective based.
- The topics for the exam will be based on general studies related to Chhattisgarh and India .
- Also topics like general English, Hindi, math’s and Chhattisgarh language will be included.
BSF Head Constable application form
Cgpsc peon 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be of 200 marks
- The first section will contain general knowledge based on Chhattisgarh and India, simple English, simple Hindi, simple math’s and Chhattisgarhi language,
- MCQ based
- The section will contain 150 questions of 1 mark each
- The second section will be of 50 marks. It will consist of writing.
- The final marks will be calculated by adding marks obtained in both the sections.
How to apply online for CGPSC Peon Vacancy 2022
- Open the official website of CGPSC i.e psc.cg.gov.in. .
- Click on the Advertisements tab.
- Search for the link related to peon vacancy 2022
- Read the detailed notification.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required details correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Submit the online application form and print it for further use.
CGPSC Peon Application form 2022 (Registration link) – Register here
CGPSC Peon Application form 2022 (Apply link) – Apply here (For already register candidates)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the last date to apply for CGPSC Peon post?
Ans. The last date is 2nd of July. After that no application form is accepted.
- How many vacancies are there for the post of CGPSC Peon?
Ans. There are total of 80 vacancies released by the board.