Cgpsc Ayurvedic Medical Officer Application 2022 – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released posts for Ayurveda Medical Officer. This recruitment drive will fill up 132 vacancies. These posts are available under Medical Education (Ayush) department in the state. Process to apply online for the available vacancies will begin from 8th June 2022 onwards. Last date to apply for the posts is 27th June 2022. Educational qualifications to become eligible for these posts include a graduate degree in Ayurveda from institute recognized by Medical Council of India. Candidates will be recruited by the board on Central Government basis.
Cgpsc Ayurvedic medical officer application form
Authority/Board name – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Post name – Ayurveda Medical Officer
Total Vacancies – 132
Application Form Release Date – 8th June 2022
Last Day to fill form – 27th June 2022
Location – Chhattisgarh, India
Category – Recruitment
Official Website – psc.cg.gov.in
Job Alert – Coal India Management Trainee Application form
CGPSC Ayurvedic medical officer eligibility criteria
- BAMS, PG
- Minimum age- 22 years
- Maximum age -30 years
- Upper age limit will be relaxed for candidates belonging to various categories as per government norms.
- Written Test
- And at last the Document verification is done for selecting the aspirants.
There will be 2 sections for selecting a candidate
- The first section will consist of a MCQ based exam
- Total 300 marks and 150 questions
- Duration:3 hours
- 50 questions based on the general knowledge of Chhattisgarh. Each question will carry 2 marks. Total marks will be 100
- 100 questions will be asked on Ayurveda and total marks will be 200(Each question of 2 marks)
- Will consist of an Interview
- Interview will be of 30 marks total.
How to apply for CGPSC Ayurvedic medical officer application
- Visit the official website of CGPSC that is psc.cg.gov.in
- On the ‘Latest’ on the homepage ,click on ‘Online Application’
- Search for CGPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer-2022 link
- Click and read the advertisement provided for the post carefully before filling your form
- Next, proceed to fill your form
- Fill in your basic details such as your name, mobile number and email-id to generate OTP
- Next, fill in all your important details and upload the scanned copy of documents like photo, signature etc as per the mentioned format
- Pay the mentioned fee ,check all your details and upload your form
- Download and take a printout for further references.
CGPSC Ayurvedic medical officer Apply Link – Register Here (Link is active now)
CGPSC Ayurvedic medical officer Apply (Already register candidates) – Apply here (Active now)
CGPSC Ayurvedic medical officer Advert PDF – Read here
Faq about CGPSC Ayurvedic medical officer application form
- What is the last date to apply for CGPSC Ayurvedic medical officer post?
Ans. 27th of June is the last date to apply online for the post of CGPSC Ayurvedic medical post.
- How many total vacancies are released for CGPSC Ayurvedic medical officer?
Ans. 132 total vacancies are announced this time.