BSF head constable application form – Border Security Force(BFS) has released the online applications for filling up the vacancies for different Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts of Water Wing. This recruitment drive will fill up 281 vacancies. Eligible Indian citizens need to fill up the application form within a period of 30 days. Application form for this post of head constable and sub inspector was released on 21st May 2022.The last day to apply for the BSF posts is 28th June 2022. Candidates can fill their online application forms on the official website of Border Security Force that is bsf.gov.in.
WB Police Constable recruitment
BSF head constable application form 2022
Authority : Border Security Force(BFS)
Posts Available: Sub Inspector, Head Constable
Application Start Date: 21st May 2022
Application Last Date: 28th June 2022
No of total vacancies: 281
Category – Recruitment
Selection Criteria :First and Second Phase Examinations and Tests
Official Website : https://bsf.gov.in
BSF Head Constable Eligibility
- The candidate applying for the post must be a citizen of India.
- Age of candidates will be confirmed according to the Date of Birth present in their 10th Std. certificates/ Secondary Examination Certificate or any other certificate of equal importance.
(i)SI (Master) :22 to 28 years.
(ii) SI (Engine Driver) :22 to 28 years.
(iii) SI (Workshop) :20 to 25 years.
(iv) HC (Master): 20 to 25 years.
(v) HC (Engine Driver): 20 to 25 years.
(vi) HC (Workshop): 20 to 25 years.
(vii) CT (Crew) :20 to 25 years.
The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to various categories such as SC/ST(05 years),OBC(03 years) and various other Ex-servicemen categories.
Assam rifle group b recruitment
BSF Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ Vacancy Details
- Sub Inspector(Master) – 08
- Sub Inspector(Engine Driver) – 06
- Sub Inspector(Workshop) – 02
- Head Constable(Master) – 52
- Head Constable(Engine Driver) – 64
- Head Constable(Workshop) – 19
- Constable(Crew) – 130
(i) SI (Master) (ii) SI (Engine Driver) (iii) SI (Workshop) : Level – 6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-) in the pay matrix.
(iv) HC (Master) Level (v) HC (Engine Driver) (vi) HC (Workshop) : Level- 4 (Rs. 25,500 -81,100/-) in the pay matrix.
(vii) CT (Crew) : Level – 3 (Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-) in the pay matrix.
- For Group – ‘B’ posts to pay ₹ 200/-
- For Group – ‘C’ posts to pay ₹ 100/-
Note: Payment of fees is to be done online using digital modes such as Netbanking/ UPI/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Wallet etc. Candidates belonging to SC,SC, ST, BSF candidates and Ex-servicemen category do not have to pay any fees.
There will be 2 phases to select an eligible candidate:
- (a) First Phase
(i) Written Examination.
- (b) Second Phase
(ii) Physical Measurement.
(iii) Physical Efficiency Test.
(iv) Trade Test.
(v) Medical Examination
How to apply for BSF head application form 2022
- Visit the official website of the BFS that is; https://bsf.gov.in
- On the home page ,go to ‘OTHER LINKS’ and select ‘Recruitment’
- Next, click on ‘Recruitment Openings’ and select ‘BSF Water Wing Recruitment 2022’
- Read all the details and Click on ‘Apply Here’
- Enter your ‘Personal Information’ such as your name, mobile number and email-id
- Upon entering your details click on ‘Generate OTP’
- An OTP will be sent on your email-id which is valid for 10 minutes only
- Enter OTP and submit it
- once submitting the OTP ,a unique password will be sent on your email id
- Use this password and fill in your other details
- Take a printout of your online submitted form.
BSF Head Constable Apply Link – Apply here
BSF Head Constable/SI Recruitment Advert Notice – See here