AP TET Application Form 2022 – The Commission of School Education, Andhra Pradesh has released the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test(AP TET) application form online. After answering this exam, the candidates can become teachers in the State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, Municipality, Private Aided Schools. APTET examination will be conducted from 6th August 2022 to 21st August 2022. The last date to fill the application form is 16th July 2022. Official website of Commission of School Education, Andhra Pradesh is aptet.cgg.gov.in.
AP TET Application Form 2022
Authority: Commission of School Education Andhra Pradesh
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test(TET)
Application Form Release Date: 16th June 2022
Last Date to fill application form: 16th July 2022
Admit Card Release Date: 25th July 2022
Result Date: 14th September 2022
Category: Recruitment/Application form
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Official Website: aptet.cgg.gov.in or aptet.apcfss.in
AP TET 2022 Application Fees, Exam Pattern
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.500/- after filling up the application form.
- The candidate needs to pay Rs.500/- for each paper separately.
- Fee should be paid online between 15th June 2022 to 15th July 2022.
- The examination will be conducted from 6th August 2022 to 21st August 2022.
- Each paper will be conducted in 2 sessions: morning session and afternoon session.
- Morning session: 09.30 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
- Afternoon session: 02.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
- The duration of each session is two and half hours.
- The number of sessions per day can be increased or decreased based on the number of candidates appearing for the exam.
- General Category : 60% and above
- BC: 50% and above
- SC/ ST/ Differently abled (PH) &Ex-servicemen: 40% and above.
- Differently abled candidates (visually, orthopedically and hearing Impaired): 40% and above
The tentative results will be declared on the same day on which the exam will be conducted. The final result will be provided much later.
AP TET 2022 Syllabus
The Paper will have 4 major sections:-
- Child Development and pedagogy
- Language I (Tel/Urdu/Hindi/Kannada/Tamil/ Odiya)
- Language II (English)
- Environmental Studies
- Each section will have 30 MCQs and total marks for each Section will be 30
- Total marks for the paper is 150 marks.
How to fill the AP TET Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website, aptet.cgg.gov.in or aptet.apcfss.in.
- On the homepage, click on ‘Know Candidate Id’
- A unique candidate id will be generated for you using your mobile number.
- Use your candidate id to fill in the application form
- Next, procced to pay the fees.
- Select the subjects you are answering and make the necessary payment.
- Take a print of your filled application form for future references.
For direct link for the application form see the link below.
AP TET Application form 2022 – See here
Please ensure that you have filled the correct details in your form. Any mistake made in the form cannot be corrected. You will have to pay more Rs.500 and fill a new form.