AESRB Lecturer Application Form 2022 – Assam Engineering Service Recruitment Board(AESRB) has released application form to fill up vacancies. This recruitment drive will fill up 102 posts. The notification of the application form was released on 4th June 2022. The last date to fill up the form is 25th June 2022 till 5pm. Candidates applying for the post should be permanent residents of Assam having Indian citizenship. If you want more details about the post you can visit the https://aesrb.in.
AESRB Lecturer application form 2022
- Authority- Assam Engineering Service Recruitment Board (AESRB)
- Post- Lecturer
- Application Form Release Date- 4th June 2022
- Last Day to fill form- 25th June 2022 till 5pm
- Vacancy- 102 vacancies
- Salary- Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month
- Location- Guwahati, Assam
- Application Mode- Online
- Qualification- Bsc, BE or B.Tech
- Official Website- aesrb.in
AESRB Available Vacancies
You can see the AESRB vacancies down below:
- Civil Engineering(25)
- Mechanical Engineering(14)
- Electrical Engineering(18)
- Chemical Engineering(9)
- Computer Science and Engineering(8)
- Instrumentation Engineering(1)
- Agriculture Engineering (7)
- Food Processing Technology(4)
- Mining Engineering(4)
- Medical Electronics Engineering(2)
- Textile Technology(2)
- Bio-Medical Engineering(3)
- Fabric Technology and Design(2)
- Art and Drawing(1)
Total: 102 vacancies
AESRB Lecturer Eligibility Criteria
- For this post candidates must have BE, B.Tech or BS degree in any one of the discipline with First Class .
- Relaxation of 5% in marks is provided to candidates belonging to SC/ST and differently-abled categories.
- Minimum age for qualification is 21 years
- Maximum age for qualification is 38 years
Relaxation of upper age limit will be provided to candidates belonging to the following categories
- SC/STP/STH -5 years i.e. maximum age of the candidate can be 43 years.
- OBC/MOBC-3 years i.e. maximum age of the candidate can be 41 years.
- Person with Disability(PwD)-10 years i.e. maximum age of the candidate can be 48 years.
- General Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/OBC candidates: Rs.150/-
The selection of the candidates is done through various stages:
- Written exam.
- Viva voice.
- Document verification
- Salary will range from Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500.
- Other allowances will be provided based on rules.
How to apply for AESRB lecturer posts
- Visit the official website of the AESRB that is ; aesrb.in or recruitment.aesrb.in
- In the recruitment window, register yourself as a ‘New Candidate’.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Next, upload essential documents such as scanned copies of required documents, certificates, latest passport size photo, signature etc.
- Only those forms will be accepted which are correctly uploaded. Hence, Fill your application forms with utmost care.
- Download the form and take a printout for future references.
AESRB Lecturer Application form – Apply here
- What is the last date to apply for the post of AESRB Lecturer?
Ans. The last date to fill the form and submit it is 25 June 2022.
- How many total vacancies are there for the AESRB lecturer post?
Ans. Total 102 vacancies are released.