AEES PGT TGT recruitment – Atomic Energy Education Society(AEES) has released the online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of teachers in various posts. The last date to apply for the posts is till June 12, 2022. Aspirants that are interested in these posts can apply online through the official site of AEES on aees.gov.in. The filling of the application form has begun on 21 May,2022. Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) runs 30 Schools/ Junior Colleges located at 15 centers in different parts of India. The medium of instruction in these schools is English.
Assam rifles group b recruitment
Aees pgt tgt recruitment 2022
Available vacancies as indicated in brackets ().Vacancies include reserved as well as unreserved posts.
1)PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
- Computer Science(4)
2)TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
- English (11)
- Social Science(14)
- Computer Science(10)
- Art (7)
Important Dates for AEES PGT TGT Application Form
|Filling of Online Application Form||21/05/2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||12/06/2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||12/06/2022|
AEES Teacher Application Form 2022
Board Name – AEES
Name of the exam – TGT PGT 2022
Total vacancies – 205
Category – Recruitment
Official site – aees.gov.in
Age limit – Upper age limit – 40 years.
Selection procedure – Written exam/Interview
AEES TGT PGT Educational Qualification
|PGT||Having PG + B.Ed. Degree from any recognized University of India with CTET qualified.|
|TGT||Candidates Having Bachelor Degree from any recognized University of India with B.Ed. & should have qualified CTET examination.|
|PRT||Candidates Having Bachelor Degree from any recognized University of India with D.Ed. / B.El.Ed / D.El.Ed & should have qualified CTET.|
How to apply for AEES recruitment?
Candidates who want to apply for the posts mentioned above can check the educational qualification and age limit through the Detailed Notification available in the recruitment notice on the official website.
- Step 1: Go to the official website aees.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on ‘Recruitment’
- Step 3: Click on ‘RECRUITMENT NOTICE’ for detailed information regarding the recruitment process.
- Step 4: Then proceed to click on ‘Link for Online Application Form’
- Step 5: Click on ‘New Registration’ from the user action panel
- Step 6: Fill in the necessary details and click on the ‘Submit’ button
AEES PGT TGT Apply link – Click here
AEES Teacher Recruitment notice pdf – See here
Payment of Fees
Applicant has to pay an application fee of 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred fifty only) online against each application through online portal. SC / ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates do not have to pay any application fee. Fee once paid shall be non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination under any circumstances.
- On submitting your form, your login will be created.
- Go to User Action and click on ‘Click here if Already Registered’.
- Enter your login details and submit. After login click ‘Pay Application Fees’.
- Payment Gateway page will get open with options for online payment such as Credit/ Debit cards/ Net Banking/ Wallets/ IMPS etc.
- Payment gateway / bank charges are applicable extra.
- Option to fill up application form will be available only after payment of application fees. However fee not paid will be treated as incomplete application and hence will be rejected.