AAI Junior Executive Application form 2022 – Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released application forms for Junior Executive posts. The process to fill the application forms online will start from 15th June 2022. Candidates can apply for these posts on or before 14th July 2022. Total number of posts available are 400. Aspirants having a bachelor’s degree in science with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor’s Degree in engineering in any field can apply for these posts. The official website of Airports Authority of India is www.aai.aero.
AAI Junior executive application form 2022 400 vacancies apply online
Authority – Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Posts – Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
Vacancy – 400
Category – Recruitment
Application Start Date – 15th June 2022
Application End Date – 14th July 2022
Official Website – www.aai.aero
AAI Junior executive Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. degrees are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have a degree from a recognized university such as IIT ,IIM etc.
- Candidate should have minimum 60% marks in his/her Bachelor’s Degree.
Maximum age to apply for a candidate is 27 years. However, upper age relaxation will be provided to candidates belonging to several categories as stated below:-
- PwD, Candidates who are in regular service of AAI-10 years
- SC/ST -5 years
- OBC(NCL)-3 years
- The CTC per annum would be around Rs.12 lacs (approximately).
- In addition to the salary, dearness allowance, social security schemes, medical benefits will be provided
Total – 400
- Unreserved: 163
- Economically Weaker Section(EWS): 40
- Other Backward Class(OBC): 108
- Scheduled Caste: 59
- Scheduled Tribe: 30
- Person with Disability(PwD): 04
- General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Rs.81/-
- PwD Candidates: Nil
- Fees paid only using the online mode will be accepted.
- Various modes of online payment of fees provided are Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- No refund of fees can be made once you have paid the fees.
- At first the online written exam is done.
- Then candidates qualifying in the online exam shall be called upon for the Document verification.
- After that, the physical measurement test is executed with endurance test and viva voice according to the post.
Essential Requirements for AAI Junior executive posts
- Valid Email-id : All notifications regarding this recruitment will be sent via the candidate’s email. Important documents such as admit card and call letter(if candidate is selected) will be sent through email.
- Relevant documents such as caste certificate, EWS certificate, Experience certificate, Disability certificate etc.
- Scanned signatures of the candidate and scanned copies of passport size photographs (latest and coloured) for uploading in the application form.
How to apply for AAI Junior executive posts
- Visit the official website of AAI that is www.aai.aero
- Click on CAREERS tab on the home page
- Fill in your details in the application form and provide the correct details
- Once done filling your application form, proceed forward to make the payments.
- The candidate will be redirected to the payment portal.
- Make the necessary payments and get back to the application form.
- Take a printout of your submitted application for future reference.
AAI Junior executive apply link – Apply here
AAI Junior executive advert notice pdf – See here
- What is the last date to apply and submit the application form for AAI Junior executive post?
Ans. The last date to apply and submit is 14th July, 2022.
- When will the application form for AAI JE is available online?
Ans. You can fill the application form online from 15 June, 2022.
- How to apply online for AAI Junior Executive?
Ans. You can see it above.