OSSSC RI Last Year Question Paper – OSSSC also known as Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission will be soon conducting the Revenue Inspector exam in the upcoming months. So, for that the students who are interested in the post must have to prepare for it if they are eager to qualify in it. For that we have the last year i.e. OSSSC RI previous year question paper with some important questions in it. The paper will given you an idea about what questions came in paper and how many from which topic or subject. The Direct link of OSSSC Revenue Inspector Question paper of the last year are down below.
OSSSC RI Previous Year Question Paper
In the OSSSC Revenue Inspector exam Multiple choice Questions is asked. Where you have to choose one correct answer out of four options. There will be a negative marking for wrong answer also. And the candidates who will seated for the exam must have to bring in the minimum cutoff marks category wise in order to pass or qualify in it. Qualified candidates shall be called upon for the skill test & at last the merit list is prepared according to the marks secured in written test and work experience. OSSSC RI Question paper 2022 exam pattern is down below you can check it out from the table.
Check – OSSSC RI Last Year Question Paper (PAPER I)
Check – OSSSC RI Last Year Question Paper (PAPER II)
OSSSC RI Exam Pattern
- There will be two papers i.e. Paper 1 which consists of General awareness & Mathematics and the other is paper 2 which have General English & Computer test/Language test.
- Negative marking of 0.5 is there for every incorrect answer.
- Both paper 1 & 2 will be of 2 hrs.
- Total Marks – 400
- After this the skill test is done.
- Skill test will be of 50 marks with a time of 1 hr.
Note: There is the minimum qualifying marks to qualify in the exam of OSSSC RI.
OSSSC RI Minimum Qualifying Marks
- SC/ST/SEBC, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and sports candidates- 30% (120 marks).
- Other categories – 35% (140 marks).
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A: General Awareness||50||100|
|Part B: Mathematics
(HCS/Class 10th standard)
|Part A: General English
(HCS/Class 10th standard)
|Part B: Computer Test (Written)
|Part C: Language test (Odia)||25||50|
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Last Year Question Paper
Name of the exam – Revenue Inspector
Board/Authority/Organization Name – OSSSC
Category – Previous Year Question paper/Last Year Paper
Selection process – Written exam/Skill test/Work experience
Exam Type – Objective (MCQ Questions)
Location – Odisha
Official site – osssc.gov.in
FAQ about OSSSC RI Question Paper
- Where to download OSSSC RI Last year question paper?
Ans. Check the link above.
- Is there a negative marking in the exam of OSSSC Revenue Inspector?
Ans. Yes, 0.5 is deducted for wrong answer.
- What is the total marks in OSSSC RI Question Paper?
Ans. The paper will be held for total of 400 marks.