TS Police Constable prelims Answer key 2022- The Telangana State (TS) Police Recruitment Board conducted the examination to fill up the available vacancies on 28th August 2022. This recruitment drive will fill up 15,644 posts of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) ,firemen, warder and police constable vacancies available in the Telangana State. The SCT Police Constable (Civil) in Police Department has 4965 vacancies. A huge number of candidates have answered the Civil examination and are now looking for the answer key. The official answer key will be released shortly by the Board. Candidates who want to have a look at the official answer key can visit the website of TS police www.tslprb.in. or visit www.tspolice.gov.in. for more details.
28 Aug TS Police Constable Prelims Answer key
The provisional answer key will be released by the Board within a few days. Candidates will provide their concerned objections to the answer key. After considering all the objections, the Board will release the final answer key. If you want a quick access to the answers then you can opt for the answer keys provided by the experts and coaching centers. Keep reading this article to find links to such answer keys.
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL – JOIN HERE
Note: Candidates must have to score at least 30% minimum qualifying marks in prelims exam in order to pass in the exam. The prelims result will be announced soon with the cutoff marks category wise within a month or two.
Check – TS Police Constable prelims Answer key 2022 Set A (By Toppers)
28 Aug TS Police Constable prelims Question paper
Authority: Telangana State Police Recruitment Board
Exam Date: 28th August 2022
Category: Answer key
Exam Type: Preliminary Exam
Pay Scale- Rs.24,280-72,850/-
Official Website: www.tspolice.gov.in or www.tslprb.in.
TS Police Constable Civil Exam Selection Procedure
1)Preliminary Written Test( PWT)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Question: 200
- marks: 200
- Minimum qualifying marks: 30%
2) Physical Measurement Test
- 1600/800 meters run event
- Physical measurements
- Long jump/short put
3) Final Written Exam
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Marks: Either 100 or 200 marks.
- Qualifying Marks: 40% for General , 35% for Backward Classes and 30% for SCs / STs / Ex-Servicemen.
- MCQ based
- Question paper will be provided in English/Urdu/Tamil.
Please note that only securing the minimum qualifying marks does not guarantee the candidate a post. A merit list is prepared and the candidates are given preference according to their merit.
How to check TS Police Constable Prelims Answer key 2022
- Visit the website : www.tslprb.in.
- On the home page, you will come across the ‘Home Department’.
- Look out for ‘SCT PC Civil and / or Equivalent’ section in the ‘Home Department’.
- Under this, you will be provided the answer keys in the different languages the exam was conducted in.
- Click on the link to the answer key according to your preferred language.
- The correct answer will be provided against each question number.
- Download this answer key and match your answers.
TS Police Constable prelims Transport constable Answer key 2022 – See here (Released)
TS Police Constable prelims Prohibition & excise constable Answer key 2022 – See here (Released)
TS Police Constable Objection Link – Check here