TNPSC Group 4 Cutoff Marks 2022 – The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has finally done the examination of Group 4 on 24th July, 2022. A total of 7301 vacancies were available. Through this exam, the eligible candidates can fill up vacancies to the post of Junior Assistant, Village Administrative Officer(VAO), Bill Collector, Typist etc. Post notification for the same was released on 30th March 2022 whereas the admit card was out on 14th July 2022. The answer key will be published by the official board site soon in weeks for which the candidates can have a look at. Also the merit list will be out soon with the Group 4 cutoff marks. Candidates can check on to the TNSPC Group 4 expected cutoff marks below to see the how much it can go.
TNPSC Group 4 Cutoff Marks 2022
Authority – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Exam – TNPSC Group 4 exam 2022
Date of examination – 24th July 2022
Category – Results/Cutoff/Merit list
Vacancies – 7301
Official site – www.tnpsc.gov.in
Selection – Written exam/DV
TNPSC Group 4 Cutoff Marks 2022 Category Wise
In TNPSC Group 4 written exam there are minimum qualifying marks before the cutoff that you have to secure in order to get qualified. 40% for every category in Part A is must then only the second part is evaluated. According to man expert was some what between moderate to hard. To be eligible for the second round candidates have to secure at leas 90 marks out of total to qualify in the written exam.
TNPSC Group 4 Expected Cutoff Marks 2022
TNPSC Group 4 previous year cutoff
TNPSC Group 4 2019 cutoff for VAO
TNPSC Group 4 2019 cutoff for Junior Assistant
TNPSC Group 4 2019 cutoff for Steno Typist
TNPSC Group 4 2019 cutoff for Typist
Factors deciding cutoff criteria
- Difficult level of question paper
- Number of candidates appeared in the examination.
- Total number of vacancies available this year.
- Previous Years Cut-off
How to see TNPSC Group 4 Result 2022
- Enter the site of TNPSC tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that see the option “Recruitment”.
- Under that menu see the link “Results”.
- Click the latest result and declaration.
- Now, you can search “TNPSC Group 4 Result 2022” link.
- Click the link and the pdf will open containing the qualified candidates list with cutoff marks category wise.
TNPSC Group 4 Result 2022 – Check here
- Where to see the TNPSC Group 4 Result?
Ans. The result link is given above.
- What is the passing marks of TNPSC VAO?
Ans. Candidates have to score 90 marks to qualify in the exam.
- What is the cutoff marks for TNPSC Group 4 exam?
Ans. The cutoff marks has not yet been announced by the board.