NVS JNV Cadre Question Paper 2022 – NVS also known as Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has started the whole exam schedule of Non-Teaching post that has been released previously on the site of NVS. There are 1925 vacancies for which this exam is done and there are various post in it. Lakhs of candidates have filled up the form for Non-Teaching post. Exam will be done from 8 March 2022 till 13th March. After that you will be able to see the NVS JNV Cadre Question paper, NVS Lab attendant question paper with the answer key published in the site of NVS i.e. navodaya.gov.in.
NVS JNV Cadre Question Paper 2022
The exam is the CBT test which is computer based where you will be asked objective type questions and you have to choose the correct answer from that. Also, there is the negative marking of 1/4 marks for every incorrect answer. Here on this page you can see the NVS JNV Cadre question paper analysis and for the lab attendant exam also. You can see the NVS Non-teaching asked questions from today paper down below when the exam is done. Various coaching centers and institutes will be giving their analysis about the NVS JNV Cadre paper. Those aspirants qualified in this post must be called for Typewriting test and for lab attendant it shall be skill test.
9 March NVS Junior Secretariat Assistant 2022 Asked Questions Shift 1
- Question was asked from Nobel Prize?
- Visa Issue question related to Djokovic?
- Which river originate from MP?
- Budget (Fertilizers subsidies) 2021-22?
- First woman to receive Arjun award in Hockey?
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank merged with_?
- WIFI Full form?
- Reo Purgyil mountain peak question?
- Question from Nagarjunasagar-Srisailam Tiger Reserve?
- NCBC Act passed?
- Question from Simon commission was asked?
- MS Excel & MS officer questions?
- Short cut keys question?
- Flourish ka antonyms?
9 March NVS Junior Secretariat Assistant 2022 Analysis Shift 1
|GK||Moderate – Tough|
|Computer||Moderate – Tough|
Note: According to students first shift paper was lengthy and tough. 85-90 are good attempts. All over paper was of moderate level.
NVS JNV Cadre Exam Pattern 2022
- Total Questions – 130.
- Total Marks – 130
- Negative marking of 1/4 marks is there.
- Time duration – Two and half hour.
- After CBT, Stage-II – Typewriting Test will be assessed on PC.
|Part-I||Mental & Reasoning Ability||20|
|Part-III||General Awareness & Current Affairs||30|
|Part-IV||Language Competency Test (General English and General Hindi-15 marks each subject)||30|
|Part-V||Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation||30|
NVS Lab Attendant 2022 Exam pattern
- Total Questions – 120.
- Total Marks – 120.
- Time duration – Two and a half hour.
- 1/4 of negative marking for wrong answer is there.
|Part-III||Language Competency Test (General English and General Hindi-15 marks each subject)||30|
NVS Lab Attendant Asked Questions 2022
Name of today’s exam – JNV Cadre & Lab Attendant 2022
Post name – Non-teaching
Conducting Body/Authority – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Category – Question Paper/Answer key
Selection process – CBT exam/Skill test/trade test/Typing test/Interview
Official site – navodaya.gov.in
Date of today exam – 9 March 2022
Exam Schedule – 8 to 13th March, 2022
How to see NVS Non-Teaching Answer key 2022
- Students after the exam is done must go to the site of NVS i.e. navodaya.gov.in.
- Then there will be the menu button on top left corner.
- Click on that.
- The menu will open and there is the option recruitment.
- Move your cursor there, the list of link will be displayed there.
- “Answer keys” link should be there.
- Click the link.
- Now, in the answer key page see another link “Answer key for Non-Teaching post 2022“.
- Go there and click on it. Login with your details & submit it.
- Check the answer key set wise, post wise and match your answers.
NVS Answer key 2022 Non Teaching – Check Here